Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi CM

Agree with you - I call it a double whammy day.

Its times like this I am glad I have 5 pip stops and scalp both ways most of the time - as PA like this is enough to frighten the day light out of rookie swing traders

Above 62 - 74 and now 81 - still have EU bullish - but we need over 3804 at least

Great now for new teasing and of course if it does go to say 3806+ - they same trick might be played again - before trying 33+ - you just never know

Although I like scalping the EU - I can make more money scalping other pairs and so like to mix it when I see bermuda triangle tease / squeezes going on

No too ways about it the EU is still bullish - but would not put past more 30 -60 pip stop hunts if the players are wanting to fry all these bulls again before frying the rest of the bears ;-))

GL - we will all need it ;-))

yeah i hear you, i got caught with my pants down when the stops came out, luckily I had the experience to know once i failed to get out it was better to hold so still banked. anything could happen now however I see the big boys are still long so I will remain long with them until I see they have exited.

by the way what does 'mospherian' mean?

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i hear you, i got caught with my pants down when the stops came out, luckily I had the experience to know once i failed to get out it was better to hold so still banked. anything could happen now however I see the big boys are still long so I will remain long with them until I see they have exited.

by the way what does 'mospherian' mean?

Good question - it was our old group name and I just used it when I joined here as it got that secret handshake feel about it - but no not in the masons or any astrology groups etc etc;-) - but am in the AA .......... ( only if my car breaks down lol)

I have attached my messy 1 min EU chart for you to see what I have been seeing

i do blow it up larger and use with tick charts and time windows etc etc

GL and lets see if over 3806 and up is on the way next ?

Regards F

Attachments

• EU - 111213.JPG
    EU - 111213.JPG
    118.8 KB · Views: 105
Attached - a 4 hr EA chart over the last month

That moves over 1000+ pips - wanting to know why I had no free trade left on it prior to 22 November - silly me - F minus for that

Attachments

• EA - 111213.JPG
    EA - 111213.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Hi MM

Just popped in whilst having a look at charts

Noticed EU high for now - 3811 was set at 5.22pm

Yes 1 min into half hr time window and now over an hr later down to 3789.

Still bullish for me in this session over 81 - 85 new dynamic interim support area

Would need under 60 and that low at 39/40 to think of a start of sell offs

Regards

F

AU - large fall again yesterday for the pair and now down just hovering above supports at 9026 - supports being 9000 - 9010 area

Need over 9035 and 40 for scalp buying or holding any on - and under 19 and 14 for scalp sell.

The low at 9009 was set a few hrs ago - so atm - just in a range awaiting for next clues

OK - on to EU and UChf

EU - was a scalp sell under LH at 3798 and now with price at 3786 - just a few pips above dynamic and horizontal supports at 82 -84 area. Would need under 80 to hold any scalp sells and now in a time window as well

UChf - in bullish mode above 8860 - but needing over 72 and 76 for holding or taking more scalp buys.

Under 60 might change bias and then its a case of supports at 40 to 50 areas holding

I think range is 79/80 to 88 - and it might just ponder there for a bit

We know now that EU should fall more - but that's always a concern as no fall of under another 3-5 pips under 79 - then it could be a start of a turn. So holding part stake for under 79 is fine - but if we dont see under 82 now - then its trying a turn

Looking at the EA and EJ as well now - trouble is school run in another 35 mins - so not really looking for more than scalps atm on any pair and then after 9 00 am will look for the larger moves

EA - price action - very smooth 5308 high early on and now fallen to 5262 and under 5288 still in an intra session down bias

We know now that EU should fall more - but that's always a concern as no fall of under another 3-5 pips under 79 - then it could be a start of a turn. So holding part stake for under 79 is fine - but if we dont see under 82 now - then its trying a turn

MM - also low lasted over 30 mins and now price at 3798 - nice 18 pip rise - only got 9 pips of it - but did well on GU scalp buy rise ;-)

EU - back over 3800 - and GU at 6392 - down to 30% buy stakes on both - but what a nice surprise before the LO

made my morning ;-))

Status
Not open for further replies.