Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks N

EU still not at 74 yet - would like to see over and then I would look at more scalp buys on pullbacks that stay above 66

GU - need over 77 and 80 to hold my 30% stake on . Would allow back down to 69 and then exit - but would not scalp sell until under 65 - as thinking - it is trying to find supports and turn up again

In time window now - GU low at 63674 - out scalp sell 30% stake at 70 now.

GU above 69 is scalp buys but need over 77 and 80 to hold any on

Under 65 might scalp sell for 55-58 area - but still in support zone

your 'time window' thing is an interesting concept. I have a similar thing which is basically a what I call a heightened sense of time of day in the context of the market. Certainly we do see more flow come in at certain times, we do see stop clearances at certain times.

EU pretty tricky to trade so far today, I just wait until I see a limp animal for an easy meal ;)

your 'time window' thing is an interesting concept. I have a similar thing which is basically a what I call a heightened sense of time of day in the context of the market. Certainly we do see more flow come in at certain times, we do see stop clearances at certain times.

EU pretty tricky to trade so far today, I just wait until I see a limp animal for an easy meal ;)

Agree with you CM

The time window is based on the logistics of monies entering and exiting along with the liquidity providers trying to take the "big stuff" around the hour frame change

I look at it between 9 mins to a change - many traders exit if it good profits and look for new trades - whereas other traders are awaiting the hr change to either take new orders or pull out their existing orders - for what ever reason

The half hr window is normally not so strong as the hr time window - but - then again I have seen some cracking large moves of over 100's pf pips starting at 12.31pm or 12.39pm ;-))

This GU stop on fall and change happened at a half hr time window as well

If price holds over 30 mins - then by rights it stays in new direction or need another 30+ mins to try breaching the existing high or low

For example GU now coming up to 30 mins since low - it needs to break in next few minutes under - and if not - then a HL and bingo - more scalp buys ;-))

Have a good day

Regards

F

Last edited:
AU - not traded it so far - but as fallen from 9168 to 9104 - so 60+ pips

Need really over 9120 for tries up - but at a big round number soon - so might be able to get some scalp buys in - however would sell again under 9112

in the last week we have seen strong EU buying around 13.00 to 15.00. I wonder if today will be the same. I would have thought we would at least have another test of these weekly highs before the market decides what it is going to do.

in the last week we have seen strong EU buying around 13.00 to 15.00. I wonder if today will be the same. I would have thought we would at least have another test of these weekly highs before the market decides what it is going to do.

I have a nice up trend line from 3750 ( ignoring the false drop to 40) then to 58 and 62 saying now over 66 and 74 keep scalp buying.

I dont think i will scalp sell in between - but might buy more above the HL's

GL and yes lets see if 3800 is on today ?

I have a nice up trend line from 3750 ( ignoring the false drop to 40) then to 58 and 62 saying now over 66 and 74 keep scalp buying.

I dont think i will scalp sell in between - but might buy more above the HL's

GL and yes lets see if 3800 is on today ?

Well pulled scalp buy 70% at 76 but 30% in profit at 68 as been taken out - the bu**ers ;-))

In a perfect world would have taken 100% of at 76 or 78 - then scalp sold for 12 pips - but to catch that set up - you need to be really in a scalping zone and probably focused just on the one pair

EJ - testing the dynamic R area now at 141 30 - 40 area.

Still bullish but might be able to scalp sell if we don't see over 40

On the EJ - many traders might stick a stop at say 50 or 53 and scalp sell now at say 32-35 area.

I cannot do that as I see the difference between going higher and even above 55 and lower under say 23 and 20 as being in the 35 to 45 area,

So cannot make a decision until more clues etc and then need to be able to get the stop ideally under 5 pips when I take it ;-)

EJ at 36 and still cannot scalp sell yet - but may be over hr time window

EA up at 5130 area and so near other yearly tops at 40 and 60

This afternoon might be interesting ;-)

EJ over 40 now and at 42 - yes - I did scalp buy it whilst awaiting for this top - as it would have been silly not to as it kept creeping up - but over 35 only in 30% stakes.

No 45 now and looking for my scalp sell ;-)

EJ - need under 35 and 29 to even think of holding any scalp sell atm and as I type price now at 45 - getting interesting ;-)

EU - notice really its stuck between 62 and 72 for me - and really a BT tease zone

Over 57 and 66 still have intra day bullish

Status
Not open for further replies.