Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ - was out all scalp buys at 42 and now at 52/3 - playing cautious not re buying atm

EA at 5142 - another dilemma - and not in

EU yes still in above 66 and will take 30% off at 3800 area - if it gets there ;-))

Sorry phone call - EU was nice taken 70% off at 92 now and looking at scalp selling a few pairs - but scalping - not holding - ie grabbing 2- 7 pips if I can get them ;-))

All 3 - ie EU / EJ /EA are still bullish and although we have had small pullbacks and no tries over highs again yet we need the tops to hold over 30 mins to think its over for a bit.

Out again in 10 mins so will leave 30% scalp buy on EU with stop in profit at 84 - as out scalp sells on EJ and EA

Sorry phone call - EU was nice taken 70% off at 92 now and looking at scalp selling a few pairs - but scalping - not holding - ie grabbing 2- 7 pips if I can get them ;-))

not a good plan Forex, they are not done yet. 1.38 RN will print and possibly they may push for weekly stops

GU also made 83 - still got my 30% on - but moving stop up to 77 and then if clipped - might try scalp buying again

As I go out forgot all about this one - I did get knocked out by 1 pip at 77 with my 30% scalp buy - but re entered over 85 and now taking 70% off at 6401 and keeping 30% on with stop in profit at 6391 - great day so far - shame I am out now for a bit ;-(

not a good plan Forex, they are not done yet. 1.38 RN will print and possibly they may push for weekly stops

Back for about 40 mins and out both those free trade 30% ones - as stops in profits taken out

I reckon its a double whammy day - ie taking stops both ways today as I saw 37978 on my platform - and then a 35 pip drop - to make sure all trailing stops are done - ;-((

As I am typing this price back over 74 and going up again - this time 3800 might be on - the crafty bu**ers

EA was the one consistent one - ie just went up with no manipulation / game play / excuses / fiddling / argy bargy etc etc - lol

EA gone up over 200 pips in last 24 hrs - quite a rise ;-)

unbelievable price action on EU. big players got caught with pants down and stops went off trying to push into 1.38, they then smashed it back up to print the 1.38.

will they try and smash the weekly stops at 1.3833s. be careful out there it's a shark tank.

Worth noting the three different plays on EU / EJ / EA

EU bigger volumes - played with the most and so double whammy trick

EJ - consistent after going up well into R area and OB's - fall then of 50 pips

EA - consistent - did not stop - just like a train - burst through 5200 area and up to 5236 - before a pullback over 20+ pips

3 different pairs -all connected by the euro - with the EU the hardest one to trade - and we all know why - except maybe the regulators - lol

will they try and smash the weekly stops at 1.3833s. be careful out there it's a shark tank.

Hi CM

Agree with you - I call it a double whammy day.

Its times like this I am glad I have 5 pip stops and scalp both ways most of the time - as PA like this is enough to frighten the day light out of rookie swing traders

Above 62 - 74 and now 81 - still have EU bullish - but we need over 3804 at least

Great now for new teasing and of course if it does go to say 3806+ - they same trick might be played again - before trying 33+ - you just never know

Although I like scalping the EU - I can make more money scalping other pairs and so like to mix it when I see bermuda triangle tease / squeezes going on

No too ways about it the EU is still bullish - but would not put past more 30 -60 pip stop hunts if the players are wanting to fry all these bulls again before frying the rest of the bears ;-))

GL - we will all need it ;-))

Status
Not open for further replies.