Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi NVP

Yes agree with you to a point - I suppose with us all being different - there is no hard and fast rule

I am no news junkie - but love to read all different forecasts from Banks and also swing guru's etc etc

Then after that - i just ignore all of them and try to stay with no "bias" and just follow what I see and ignore everything I have read - as I only trust my own charts - and also know they will never be 100% correct - but as long as over 65% correct - I am happy ;-)

Have a good day

Regards

F

EA - taken 70% stake of at 22 - as thinking its been a nice move down - don't be too greedy - as market might bite me back hard ;-)

EA - taken 70% stake of at 22 - as thinking its been a nice move down - don't be too greedy - as market might bite me back hard ;-)

See - I am wrong - now 16 - and could have left 70% stake on longer - but - thats trading - glad I still have 30% left on I suppose - always look at the positive ;-)

GU - taken 30% stake on scalp buy all off at 6412. That's been my best of the morning so far and out again after 9.30am for about 40 mins

Just before I pop out - notice EU still doing LH's and LL's on one min - down to 3775.

For me still on intraday up trend over 50 and 55 and so there might be more bear pips in there - BUT - be careful as the EU is played with that much - its still possible for sudden changes - again

GL

Good call on cable.:)

Cheers CM - pity I had not scalp sold under 6412 - but was out then anyway so I am sure there will be loads more to take ;-)

EU - noticed 3763 low and 64/5 a HL and notice coming up to 30 mins with no breach of low - after a pull back over 68 -70 encouraged to scalp buy again

EA - my stop in profit before I went out was at 5224 - typical - went to 25 and then dropped another 36 pips - ;-)

You have to smile otherwise this game would drive you around the wall

Was a nice buy in 10 00 a time window from around 5200 and that then went up over 25 + pips#

EA is lovely action - even if an extra 1 pip spread

GU - interim supports at 78-83 area and price now at 6389 after a 20+ pip fall already . worth still scalp selling for a few more pips - but keep those stops under 4 pips

anf still feeling bloody minded so im just going to watch

Hi MM

Get your cup of tea - or coffee and just relax - its tease time as well now

Also remember about number of trades - i mentioned very rarely do over 2 or 3 an hr - and some hrs - NONE

Regards

F

MM, I agree with the comments about the number of trades taken, maybe just focus on one or two pairs whilst you get to grips with things. You might find the focus easier. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.