Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder whether we can sell the AU from around 9500 area - or will it try up to 9510 -15 before a turn down again. All depends on time windows and interim R strength - hope I am back to see if they line up within next hour ?

just back prior to this next hr change window at 10.00am UK time. First of all - thank you Tar for inviting me back into your live chat group. I can see you have been a member from 2006 - so know your way around and have lasted well. Unfortunately i was not made welcome at all there -as the rules are bit to strict in terms of just 3 things - price you enter - target and stop - and really nothing else.

I think i need to prove myself for a month - doing my type of calls for at least this month

A good example yesterday afternoon was the GU trades - I had commented on levels and then said scalp buy above these levels - and scalp sell below these levels - and also commented when I entered and exited part stakes - and because the moves lasted over 30 min+ - they were followable.

Quck scalps of under 3-5 mins - are too much hassle for these threads - as by the time I am posting and taking profits - other traders are just seeing my comments - and thats' only if they refresh every minute or so.

So learnt my lesson - keep my own scalps under 5 pips for myself and then live call moves that should go over 10 to 25+ pips and will take 15 - 60 minutes to hit their respective targets

i am going to post some more of my charts today and also some other stuff and I hope Tar you will let me know what you think - etc etc

I got nothing against the other guys and have no problem rejoining that group - but get the feeling at least 4 guys there just would not want me there - and as they have been on this site a lot longer than me - they have the call.

Meanwhile have a good day and let me know a currency pair you want me to comment on with regards to what I think will happen short term wise

Regards

F

PS - we need AU over 91 and 94 to hold the scalp buys that should have been taken at any price over 83 - not here when that happened - but will join in scalp buys if i see these 2 levels go

EU - my second part - free trade with stop in profit was taken out at 16 after we failed over 24 and 26. If i had been around I would have exited before hand and taken a few more pips - but at least no loss.

Really we need under 3512 and 09 to think of holding any scalp sell traders have on under 24 - but atm - no in at all for now

AU now trying over 91 - in already on scalp buy - but need 94 to hit to hold it and also with half hr coming up - need to see if any pullback stays in up bias -;-)

One of my AU scalp charts for now attached - yes it a busy working chart and not the chart I enter trades on - but just for another view

Attachments

• AU - 71113.JPG
    AU - 71113.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 305
AU - we did not quite reach 94 before but go over 91 - so it was a scalp sell under 91 - which I would not have time to call and type - so have not done - but it then stayed high enough to be another HL and so from 89 again it was a scalp buy - but needs now 94 to be taken off

I want to sell the AU - but will it be from 9500 area - or even as high as 9520 - all depends on the time indows and strength of R's

just back prior to this next hr change window at 10.00am UK time. First of all - thank you Tar for inviting me back into your live chat group. I can see you have been a member from 2006 - so know your way around and have lasted well. Unfortunately i was not made welcome at all there -as the rules are bit to strict in terms of just 3 things - price you enter - target and stop - and really nothing else.

I got nothing against the other guys and have no problem rejoining that group - but get the feeling at least 4 guys there just would not want me there - and as they have been on this site a lot longer than me - they have the call.

Meanwhile have a good day and let me know a currency pair you want me to comment on with regards to what I think will happen short term wise

Regards

F

PS - we need AU over 91 and 94 to hold the scalp buys that should have been taken at any price over 83 - not here when that happened - but will join in scalp buys if i see these 2 levels go

I agree some people can get very trivial over what one posts in a chat group. Like you I left them to argue amongst themselves. I imagine some are copying down the p&l and then weight them accordingly, but I don't know.

Last edited:
Pboyles - please - I just hope this is not true - but please don't make up any bogus websites or any other daft things about me on the internet- as others are saying ??? - My mates at the West Midland Serious Crime squad are always keen to have chats with people who do these type of things

But there again are you in the UK ? we will find out - unless you would like to confirm this yourself.?

i am sure i will be having a lot of chat with you pboyles - but could we not keep it to just forex trading etc and what you are planning to buy and sell ?

Regards

F

So ffsear, where's the banhammer out of interest?

I can't even be bothered to list the issues with threatening action from a rogue police unit that supposedly operates outside of parliamentary authority or indeed the issues with facilitating such an exchange... needless to say it's an SFO issue.

Sure we all know he's deluded and that it's all crap, but then we might as well get David back on here talking about his Freemason computer. At least there was comedy value in that. I'm a philosopher and a scientist, ahahhaaaah!

HI ffsear - normally 4 -6 pairs i watch and trade from - ie EU / EJ / GU / AU / EA / swissy and occasionally the beast GJ.

I normally only scalp on or two pairs at same time - but if i have a good day and have "free trades" in say 2 pairs - I can then move on and trade another 2 or 3 pair etc all at same time

My risks are 0.5 % to 1% of stake on a £50 -70k account and then if I am in 2 trades still risk under 2%

If I was in say 4 pairs at same time - 2 need to be "free trades" with stops in profit - so they have no risk attached to them

AU - took 70% off at 96 and 30% now in stop at 89 -

Hi Pat - cheers for your comment - life is too short to argue all day - thats why i am not on Facebook or Twitter - as i can have my arguments at home with my wife ( lol) Trouble is - she normally wins ;-))

Yes i suppose I just need to ignore the flack - and at least prove that I can trade and make money every day I trade - which I do - and yes know - am fairly rare - or even very rare ;-))

Regards

F

AU - conflict here - 9497 high - and 94 is a scalp sell - but have 30% still in on scalp buy with stop at 89 - - so exit 30% at 91 and now watch to see if 9497 is not breached with 30 mins of posting that price.

if not that could be the sell off level - but still thought we would do 9500 or even 9515 at least

The AU high was for now 94971 posted at 11.03am Uk time - so if not breached by 11,33/ to 39 - time window - then it gives more credence to sells - but would need supports to let go got more clues - ie 85 and 80 letting go - under 85 you should be in scalp sells anyway

It will be nice if we can scalp sell AU again 93 to 95 - but remember over 98 - its back to up bias still and scalp buys .

Well i doubt if we will try over 97 now in next few mins - but all that shows is in theory next 30 mins we stay under high - but we still have to break down the supports below - if we dont - then price will bounce and try the 97 high and also 9500 area again

Thats why I scalp - I have not got a clue on directions after 30 and 60 mins - I am not a fortune teller - but can scalp with very high probability on the short term waves ;-)

I can't even be bothered to list the issues with threatening action from a rogue police unit that supposedly operates outside of parliamentary authority or indeed the issues with facilitating such an exchange... needless to say it's an SFO issue.

Sure we all know he's deluded and that it's all crap, but then we might as well get David back on here talking about his Freemason computer. At least there was comedy value in that. I'm a philosopher and a scientist, ahahhaaaah!

It's busy banning people who are trying to expose this guy. Just like happened with Robertson (twice), superfundfx, Baghdaday and all the others.

I have now flagged his post as threatening behaviour, contrary to forum rules. Let's see who gets banned first, him or me.

Last edited:
The AU and GU have more strength in them than EU for now - this can easily change in the next hour though - need to go through the calender for today again as want to get on to some other pairs as well - but only the ones with nice PA - not spikey stuff ;-))

Hello random - so commissions are more important than having more winning trades with higher positive pips than losing trades with small pips - ie making money ??

You have not tested me at all - all you have shown is that you think I am somebody else or a fraudster - which I am 100% not - as yet again repeat - not selling anything etc etc

Day trading can be very lonely - so need interaction and I blog on trades as it gets me in the zone and focused etc etc

When I am sitting at a computer screen from 4 -10 hrs a day trying to earn $2 - £5k per day making 10 -20 trades - you need focus and i have found in the past this type of live call log is a great help

Trouble is - I have never done one with so many guys who are so anti any one being good at his skill

I suggest - you follow my calls and comments next few weeks - and then come up with your comments etc - During that time - even if I only call say 7 -10 trades a day ( not all my scalps) then you will have between 50 and say 75 calls to pull apart ;-)

Trouble is you know I am good - but it goes against the grain to think I am doing it and not selling any courses books / dvds etc etc - as 30 -50% of other traders seem to have to do this to make up their money.

Well i dont ;-)))))

Regards

F

That fine, I have no problem with people challenging the OP.

What I do have a problem with is the suggestions like pboyles has made that mods and staff protect scammers. This is simply not true. We due a huge amount of work to rid t2w of such people, as well and remove hundreds of spam posts on a daily basis. There is a lot that goes on behind the scenes that people don't see.

Pboyles has attacked me yet again openly on these forums, when all i'm trying to do is my job. That has earned him an infraction, which in turn has earned him a temp ban.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.