Not open for further replies.
GU

Now at 75

from 55 to 75 mainly in 60's is all dynamic and static support

So potential scalp buys after news

Need under 6050 and 40 to stay with sell really

EU

9 42 am

All those on 1 min LR charts using TW's will have scalp bought at 2615/16 at 9 35 am after Gu news

3 quick Lrs under price - and so far in less than 10 mins its risen 15 pips

Need over 34 and 39 to hold on

Then watch 30 mins rule on low breach

Update after 10 30 am

Eu - did fall again - this time down to 2611 so far - still in a scalp sell mode under 24 - but entering more supports from 2600 to 2605

GU

Made back up to 6093 - and then at 10 am TW fell - currently 6060/ 65 - so a lovely 30 pip scalp sell - and I missed it - ;-(

Still want to scalp buy again both GU and EU - maybe or hopefully within next 30 mins

I see both dollar pairs and EU / GU etc all coming to more S & R areas - so would expect pullbacks and then dollar weakness again

When you have range areas during intraday moves that are say under 25 pips - it can lead to tease zones - or as I call them BTTZ - standing for Bermuda Triangle Tease Zones

These are like NTZ - or No Trade Zones - to non scalpers - and even to scalpers - you will have false signals being given - mainly to have you money

Normally you always get them at times after good movements - just to slow the mode down and try and get traders taking wrong trades

All part of the Markets cunning ways - False sentiment or gameplay is one the ways the market can ruin most strategies

You need to understand how it works and PA signs when it is happening

I can spot it normally 80% of the time on an Intraday basis - but will never be 100% - because I just dont have a super computer working out all the possible combinations that could happen ;-)

11 00 am

GU - under 6063 now still a scalp sell - with more supports in 40 -50 area

EU - still a scalp sell under 17 and 21 on any pullbacks - but with supports at 2600 to 2605 next

Sorry - 2 mins early on last time - now 11 01 and EU went under 2600 to 93 so far and GU at 6045

Still not able to scalp buy again - but still hope to in next 9 mins or in next TW around 11 30 am - if about

Overruns on support areas could be genuine - but also could be manipulated

Need more clues now

11 23pm

Levels on EU and GU

Both are just resting atm - ok for scalp buys after 11 00 am - but hardly large pullbacks so far

For now - on EU for any turn back up whilst 2590-2600 holds - we would need to see back 2618 and 25

On GU - if 6040-45 area holds then we need to see over 6072 and 83

So if we get trys up but failures to overcome the R areass - we scalp sell again - But if we dont make new lows under current lows by over 5 pips - then we will just get tries back up again and then its tests of the R's above.

Levels have to be properly broken - if supports do hold - then resistances are tested - if they hold - then supports are tested again

In the end one level or the other will be properly broken

Out now but will be back next hr again

GL

Just before I go - Euro weakness in last 4 mins on EU - EA and EJ

Whether its false - dont know - but been worth 7 -15 pips on each pair

1 18 pm

Cad news in 12 mins

Range say 1115 to 1190

At 11 53 area

Above 35 /40 trying to build supports to try higher

Needs under 35 and 15 to break todays up bias

Will not be in trade for news - but will check out for one afterwards