Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 23pm

Levels on EU and GU

Both are just resting atm - ok for scalp buys after 11 00 am - but hardly large pullbacks so far

For now - on EU for any turn back up whilst 2590-2600 holds - we would need to see back 2618 and 25

On GU - if 6040-45 area holds then we need to see over 6072 and 83

So if we get trys up but failures to overcome the R areass - we scalp sell again - But if we dont make new lows under current lows by over 5 pips - then we will just get tries back up again and then its tests of the R's above.

Levels have to be properly broken - if supports do hold - then resistances are tested - if they hold - then supports are tested again

In the end one level or the other will be properly broken

Out now but will be back next hr again

GL

After 11 00 am - session bias was changing and a turn - and nice scalp buys on both EU and GU

Whether Cad news changes things on dollar strength - dont know - but will do after 1 30 pm

GL

EU

Would expect to scalp sell under 2640 - as need over 50 and 60 to hold on scalp buys

GU

Different

If it breaches over 6115 and 20 could go higher as price structure different atm to EU

Cad

News in 1 min

Needs under 20 and 15 to hold scalp sells

Above 35 I think could turn up again - due to price structure

CAD

1 31 pm

Bounced up over 20 pips so far

Scalp buy on pullbacks staying above 1150

GL

See you later maybe after 2 30 pm

house electrics being done again.
1 van, 6 electricians and a digger!

Hi MM

How are you today

Hope all is well

Seems we have entered some BTTZ areas on a few pairs - although EU surprised me - I had GU going higher - but had EU conking out under 2640 -45 area ?

Around for an hour if your are scalping

Regards

F

EU

Would expect to scalp sell under 2640 - as need over 50 and 60 to hold on scalp buys

GU

Different

If it breaches over 6115 and 20 could go higher as price structure different atm to EU

AU

Still bullish

Testing high of day atm

Above 8782 /5 still scalp bullish on pullbacks

GU and AU was fairly easy

EU - always a difficult one

Wwe have tried just over 50 but not 60 and so in no mans land atm

Back under 45 and 40 favours scalp sells again But now over 6o and 70 would still say more prices rises could be on

The Cad came out of its BTTZ in this TW - from 3 21 pm

New high of day now - whilst EU and GU have retraces to test interim supports

2 51 pm to 3 39 and even up to 4 09 pm can all be good trading times - ie US and Europe in action together - overlap of trading zones etc

still power testing etc

Frustrating

I hope you get back to normal asap

Meanwhile check out NVP's scalps on LMAX account

I think he did over 30 yesterday in a couple of hrs - got either 24 or 28 profitable for small gains etc

Interesting - hes like you MM - like loads of action

I am more a 1 to 3 trades an hr trader - slow old so and so ;-))

Frustrating

I hope you get back to normal asap

Meanwhile check out NVP's scalps on LMAX account

I think he did over 30 yesterday in a couple of hrs - got either 24 or 28 profitable for small gains etc

Interesting - hes like you MM - like loads of action

I am more a 1 to 3 trades an hr trader - slow old so and so ;-))

hey gang - RE LMAX

if you exclude the first 10-15 trades I took first thing yesterday on the new demo platform (testing stops on 6 pairs***)......ive achieved

271 trades - 214 wins (79%) - 1 contract per trade
my account is at £9928 (from £10,000) = £70 loss

add back the enforced £13 losses on initial stop loss trades/tests ***

= £57 loss

that equates to

£58 in fees ($0.32 usd commission pc) - spread already charged in trades
£1 profit on the 271 trades :LOL:

well worth it ...........I went significantly to pure EU this afternoon - this cramps my style but better round trip on spread + commission

sooooooo.....work in progress ....no complaints about the platform ...........its user error that's the problem at present (y)

N

F your running nearly 50 viewers ..............havnt seen that for a long time on any thread ....congratulations

N

F your running nearly 50 viewers ..............havnt seen that for a long time on any thread ....congratulations

N

he must be handing out £50 notes from todays winnings to all the guests :devilish:
where the flick is mine:?::cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.