Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI F

Would you Buy a big spike down on the news, say a spike to 190?

Thanks

Would depend on size of spike

If over 25 pips - would expect a bounce then would sell again under 1200 and 1190

If spike up that stays under say 30 - then still might sell again

I favour lower - but this could be a pre red news sell - to take it back up 40 -70 pips

Open minded - will not hold sell on now at 1206 - but hope to get back in under 9 mins

Would depend on size of spike

If over 25 pips - would expect a bounce then would sell again under 1200 and 1190

If spike up that stays under say 30 - then still might sell again

I favour lower - but this could be a pre red news sell - to take it back up 40 -70 pips

Open minded - will not hold sell on now at 1206 - but hope to get back in under 9 mins

Ok Thanks

might get to 90!

CAD

For me now R's at 14 /15 and at 1202/4

Under both favours lower - if we then breach under supports

Need to check them out

GU

Stuck in another BTTZ range again - this time say 70 to 6000 - OK 30 pips to scalp in with a proper breach either side then leading to longer moves - ie over 6000 more scalp buys

Session bias atm still bull - but needs over 98 and 6003 to hold on scalp buys - a sif we did another low under 90 then we might test supports

Comment from over 40 mins ago

Finally above 6003

Made so far 6013

Lock in profits - anyway you want

Nice ;-)

GU

We could pull back down to as low as 91 - but above there and 95 still another scalp buy

Would need under 88 and 83 to hold scalp sells on longer to look at a turn down

Above 6015 and 20 - then hold scalp buys again

3 32 pm

EU testing 2570 area again

Above 55 /57 on pullbacks - a nother scalp buy - but then needs to breach above 85 + as up to there - ie 80 ish - all resistance areas

3 45 pm

Would have thought CAD would be under 1180 by now - but not so - only 1182 atm

UJ - dropped again from 45 area and now testing 109 15 again

EU and GU - still teasing up for now

:confused:Ive absolutely no idea what F is talking about but this is one of my fav threads.(y)

Hi Its possible

Well a bit later on today - I will try and explain the basics of my intraday trading

Ideally you need 12 -18 months of basic FX experience to be at a stage to understand my scalping and short term intraday trades

Try checking out the other thread - on the method or strat - as that would help

Ok a lot of off topic subjects - but it you speed read through for my comments on methods etc then you dont have to read several hundred pages

Regards

F

UJ

I think Sigma D had said somewhere that his exit in the end would have been 109 09

Its just touched there

If he had just left sell on from under 66 - OK still good - but easily missed out 40 + pip scalp buys on the way down - only with 3 or 4 scalps as well

OK - back after 4 30pm or 5 00 pm

I gave up trading long ago.Far to addictive lol.Its very hard to take loses and bounce back constantly.You have to be made of steel imho.I was more of a day trader with a simple method.

I gave up trading long ago.Far to addictive lol.Its very hard to take loses and bounce back constantly.You have to be made of steel imho.I was more of a day trader with a simple method.

I might have from 25 to 55 loss trades every month - but the largest is still nomally under 7 pips - with average loss 3 pips .

Now I am used to them and allow up to 4 per day - but on good days I can have 12 - 18 winners in a row and they can be from just a few pips - to 20 - 50 - and the occasional few hundred pips in the month - off one scalp that goes into a trade with stop in small profit and 30% left on - that carries on the way I entered with the scalp - but never goes back into the red

So - you get used to losers - as winners are the norm - and as long as I take between 10 and 20 trades over the day - I should be up in a nice profit

Its worked for over 7 years - but I have got better over last 3 years - as it more experience along with improved skill level

Trouble is takes years and 1000's of live chart hrs to get to a high level - it was over 5 yrs before I had the confidence I could hack it full time;);)

For a Monday - its not been a too bad a day - easy over my target - even allowing for 30% trade pips divided by 3 to add to the tally

Status
Not open for further replies.