Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU testing 90 now at 11 40 am

Above 84 still chance of trying up and break out - but we do need over 5 pips above last high then to confirm

No over 91 + - dropped under 84 and actually 86/85 at 11 51 am - start of TW was a scalp sell

We do need under 70 and 66 etc to hold scalp sells on longer to turn down - otherwise back into a BTTZ again as already mentioned previously

Its is a slow Monday as well remember

Back now

I would have nearly commented the same - but I can see you are not using a stop watch and checking your dynamic support trendline up from 2529 amd 36/7

Then make sure you ray angles stay above 22 for now and watch this 11 30 am time window to see where you might be able to scalp buy

The clue is above 43 /44 then

All we need thn if we stay above 43 is above 60

No over 57 - then sell again next TW or within 40 mins and see if then 42 and 40 let go

See its so easy - this simple way - ROFL

EU comment from 50 mins ago - approx

We never tested 43/4 - staying above 47 so far on pullbacks - and now still not made above 2560 - but at least at 58

For me supports building now from 48 to 52 - so above here on pullbacks - still scalp buy to test over 60 +

Need under say 47 and 43 to be taking or holding any scalp sells on if we dont keep testing above 60

Having a break for maybe 40 mins - back later

Can you say something about your Lr reading as mentioned earlier? A s I understand your use it together with time windows 21 00 09 and wait for a turn with your trend . Or pullback first few second to scalp in the trend direction if no turn?

Can you say something about your Lr reading as mentioned earlier? A s I understand your use it together with time windows 21 00 09 and wait for a turn with your trend . Or pullback first few second to scalp in the trend direction if no turn?

Certainly will FXW

Maybe do more on LR's and settings etc along with PA reading in the other thread this week - and explain how I follow small waves and even scalp against my 30% stake trades etc etc

Out for a bit now - but will try and find some examples later

EU been the best so far - even with not too easy PA - now made 62 and above 54 - dynamic supports should keep it trying up again

For sells under 50 and that 43/4 area etc

See u later

Regards

hey all

i'm going to take a break now ........testing the lmax demo platform........i'm far to tight re trades at the moment and not letting them run as yet ..........money doesn't count..........just focussing on not losing

back later

N

Attachments

• green is good.JPG
    green is good.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 69
hey all

i'm going to take a break now ........testing the lmax demo platform........i'm far to tight re trades at the moment and not letting them run as yet ..........money doesn't count..........just focussing on not losing

back later

N

Hi N

Well - 11 trades in an hour with none wrong is great - and I appreciate the money side is not the priority atm - just not losing etc

Personally - I would say to keep up over 4 or 5 scalps an hour every day - even if for only 4 hrs - and every week - is very testing

I only average between 1 and 3 per hour - but I am after a minimum 3+ pips - and ideally above 5 or 7 pips for a RR of net 1 after spread

Even then - I want a scalp over 10 and 15 pips at least one every 90 mins - and then I either leave it with stop in small profit on less stake or just take off what I can get

Your method seems very accurate for 0 5 to 3 pips net - can you find tune it for say 3- 7 pips and stay above entry or minus 3 pips ??

I appreciate its all fine tuning etc etc - but dont want you burning out in one month - after all me and you are no longer spring chickens lol

I allow for 1 to 4 bad scalps a day losing anything from minus 2 pips to minus 5 pips as you know - if you can maintain a really high win ratio - brilliant but I only need over say 62 -65% to be well in the money etc

Keep it up

Regards

F

hey F...............

I,m just settling into the new platform...........the reduced spread gives me ridiculous scalping licence here .......I cant believe it ....0.3 spread on EU ............will learning as I go ...........and yes I want to settle it down to less trades eventually

usd still caving south ..........

N

hey F...............

I,m just settling into the new platform...........the reduced spread gives me ridiculous scalping licence here .......I cant believe it ....0.3 spread on EU ............will learning as I go ...........and yes I want to settle it down to less trades eventually

usd still caving south ..........

N

You also have a proper scalping platform - so imagine doing that on say 5 or 10 lots a go ;-)

usd still caving .............fannied on the nu buy and didn't take it ..........AAAAAhhh

He he - Now I know you should have some pips in the kitty on your UJ sell

We need under 28 and 22 to hold that on longer
- other wise over 37 and 41 saying a turn is being tried for Midday

Once we get you focused - you need only do another 2000 live hrs on coalface and you will be smoookkkking (y)

UJ comment from over an hr ago

We stayed under R's and dropped under 28 and 22 to low so far of 109 16

I hope Sigma D kept his sell on under 60 area- - he will be thinking he's an expert now ;-)

Back after lunch

UJ comment from over an hr ago

We stayed under R's and dropped under 28 and 22 to low so far of 109 16

I hope Sigma D kept his sell on under 60 area- - he will be thinking he's an expert now ;-)

Back after lunch

umm...F .........you may need to check the status now of certain members :whistling

N

umm...F .........you may need to check the status now of certain members :whistling

N

Oh No

Not another one bit the dust - still I am sure he will be back soon

Actually - He called the UJ sell early under 65 I think but was original after a 80 pip target and then dropped it to about 45-50 - pips - but still did not make under 16 so far and now back over 22 and 28 went to scalp buys

Will update and review prior to Cad red news

EU at 2 30 pm

Suspicious as it stopped exactly at 2570 - even though 2570 -80 was all R and I planned to sell in that area

Down to mid 40 area already and I think bounces staying under 65 could be scalp sold again

We would need back over 67 and over say 85 to really keep holding scalp buys on

Under 65 and 40 would still favour scalp sells for now - with supports at 28 -30 and then 20 -22 areas

UJ

If we stay above 31 /34 on pullbacks - its still another scalp buy with other interim supports at 28 area - 22 and then 16.

All 3 would have to give to hold scalp sells on for lower

GU

Stuck in another BTTZ range again - this time say 70 to 6000 - OK 30 pips to scalp in with a proper breach either side then leading to longer moves - ie over 6000 more scalp buys

Session bias atm still bull - but needs over 98 and 6003 to hold on scalp buys - a sif we did another low under 90 then we might test supports

USD / CAD

News in 20 mins at 3 00 pm and its red

Wwe know we have good supports at 1202 -05 area after the bounce this morning - with strong R's at 1230 -35

So a 30 -35 pip range for news to take us out of - hopefully

I favour lower - but we need under 1200 and ideally inder 1190

6 mins to Cad red news announcement

Still not under 1200 - but maybe news might help it

Really need above 1222 and 30 to get a turn and be holding scalp buys

USD / CAD

News in 20 mins at 3 00 pm and its red

Wwe know we have good supports at 1202 -05 area after the bounce this morning - with strong R's at 1230 -35

So a 30 -35 pip range for news to take us out of - hopefully

I favour lower - but we need under 1200 and ideally inder 1190

HI F

Would you Buy a big spike down on the news, say a spike to 190?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.