Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
usd been bear mainly this morning so far.........we must be due some bounces soon

Much easier in this format rather than ''Long HERE at xxx'' isn't it!?

Nice trade!!!!
I've been crazy sweating it all this time with specifics on entry, stops etc. but this is definitely the way to go. Tried explaining what I wanted to do with my broker, twice, but must have a faulty connection on his phone or something.

NJ short option play on the break of the median (heas that happened or is that an indication of what might need to happen - only time will tell) providing the support level on the correlator wurzle flummet is staying above the flummox level. In tight with stop and targets as and when they present.(Does that mean I'm in now or will be in - only time will tell).

EU looking good for a long break above the median at 2555 57 with a standard stop and spot rather than option play looking for the downside only after the top of the value range if it's breached and falls back or is not breached in which case the downside scallop comes into play at the lower edge of the value box median level.

EU looking good for a long break above the median at 2555 57 with a standard stop and spot rather than option play looking for the downside only after the top of the value range if it's breached and falls back or is not breached in which case the downside scallop comes into play at the lower edge of the value box median level.

Back now

I would have nearly commented the same - but I can see you are not using a stop watch and checking your dynamic support trendline up from 2529 amd 36/7

Then make sure you ray angles stay above 22 for now and watch this 11 30 am time window to see where you might be able to scalp buy

The clue is above 43 /44 then

All we need thn if we stay above 43 is above 60

No over 57 - then sell again next TW or within 40 mins and see if then 42 and 40 let go

See its so easy - this simple way - ROFL

UJ

Did you scalp buy it after low of 29 /30 at say 31 /2

Now need to stay under approx 46 to sell again

Over 47 and 52 hold on scalp buys

GU

Range 74 to 90

Above 91 and 94 hold scalp buys on taken above 75

No over 90 - then look again at scalp selling - but you can only hold them if your breach under range - ie under 73 and 70

In between still a BTTZ bit clues are up bias still - just need to crack over 91

CAD

Not mentioned it yet today

Been a sell since pre opens from 1240 area and - now just posted another morning low at 1217

Will keep an eye on this pair - as red news this afternoon - so one to trade later on as well

Under 1231 still in down mode if we can carry on making new lows - but my midday - might all change

Check out supports and a low holding for 30 mins then

...and closing at target for +103 pips on 0.5 risked. It's easy when you know how. And you won't know how unless you've put in more hours at the coalface than there have been hot dinners and done atleast 185,000 live trades.

I'm done here. Even I am bored now. Carry on as you were.

GU

Range 74 to 90

Above 91 and 94 hold scalp buys on taken above 75

No over 90 - then look again at scalp selling - but you can only hold them if your breach under range - ie under 73 and 70

In between still a BTTZ bit clues are up bias still - just need to crack over 91

GU testing 90 now at 11 40 am

Above 84 still chance of trying up and break out - but we do need over 5 pips above last high then to confirm

...and closing at target for +103 pips on 0.5 risked. It's easy when you know how. And you won't know how unless you've put in more hours at the coalface than there have been hot dinners and done atleast 185,000 live trades.

I'm done here. Even I am bored now. Carry on as you were.

He he - Now I know you should have some pips in the kitty on your UJ sell

We need under 28 and 22 to hold that on longer - other wise over 37 and 41 saying a turn is being tried for Midday

Once we get you focused - you need only do another 2000 live hrs on coalface and you will be smoookkkking (y)

genius work.........perhaps start your own thread then ....??

we will all be there to cheer you on - believe me ....;)

N

NVP- Are you impressed with Sigmas trade he posted? (the +103)
And were you impressed when Tar made some calls in this thread a while ago where he was making a few hundred pips per day with his 'calls'? I'm interested.

NVP- Are you impressed with Sigmas trade he posted? (the +103)
And were you impressed when Tar made some calls in this thread a while ago where he was making a few hundred pips per day with his 'calls'? I'm interested.

sorry no comment - and I removed my comment here .........i'm not going to be baited as its wasting energy and effort re trading and other things going on for me.......and I hav'nt got the rhino skin that F has ....... ;)

N

UJ

Did you scalp buy it after low of 29 /30 at say 31 /2

Now need to stay under approx 46 to sell again

Over 47 and 52 hold on scalp buys

Low not breached for now 30 mins and price now at 41 /2 high

Any pullbacks for now staying above 34 are still scalp buys again - but we do need over 47 and 53 to think its really turning - as under 46 it could peak again and then fall

Status
Not open for further replies.