Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, just saw this in passing. You're v welcome to PM me on this topic if you wish. For spot FX, they're v good. Just to be clear, my only affiliation is that I'm a customer of theirs.

I will.........FX is what I want

N

I will.........FX is what I want

N

Hi N,

Did try to PM you back, but it says your account settings don't allow you to receive PMs... Anyway, I'll answer you questions briefly here:

- LMAX are one of the few places retail participants can get access to institutional-quality spot FX. As such, I highly recommend.
- I use them for FX trading, and have had zero problems. Tbh they have exceeded my expectations.
- You're fine to scalp with them. They operate an FX MTF (if you're newer to this, it's similar to an exchange-style ECN). Advantages include: v robust platform (I've never had the platform crash), extremely fast execution (avg 3ms), v low spreads on FX pairs (avg less than 0.3 on EUR/USD) etc. Obviously due to the MTF model, the broker doesn't & can't trade against you, and they don't allow 'last look' trade rejections from LPs.

Be prepared to hear criticism of them on forums like this. Many bucket-shops etc spend a lot of time on forums trying to persuade clients not to trade with professional brokers. Anyway, your choice. Good luck.

Hi N,

Did try to PM you back, but it says your account settings don't allow you to receive PMs... Anyway, I'll answer you questions briefly here:

- LMAX are one of the few places retail participants can get access to institutional-quality spot FX. As such, I highly recommend.
- I use them for FX trading, and have had zero problems. Tbh they have exceeded my expectations.
- You're fine to scalp with them. They operate an FX MTF (if you're newer to this, it's similar to an exchange-style ECN). Advantages include: v robust platform (I've never had the platform crash), extremely fast execution (avg 3ms), v low spreads on FX pairs (avg less than 0.3 on EUR/USD) etc. Obviously due to the MTF model, the broker doesn't & can't trade against you, and they don't allow 'last look' trade rejections from LPs.

Be prepared to hear criticism of them on forums like this. Many bucket-shops etc spend a lot of time on forums trying to persuade clients not to trade with professional brokers. Anyway, your choice. Good luck.

will be on it demo Monday .............cannot wait and will post results online on my thread..........bring it (y)

ps if you ever have to respond PM to some T2w traders you need to tick a box below the tryping area ........called override if not pm'd before ......or something ..............I do this a lot and had to do it to PM you

N

Monday 6th October 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning all FX Intraday Traders

Start of a new week and maybe many traders are saying - FX is easy for now - you just sell the EU / GU / AU etc and buy the UJ / UC / UChf etc

Well in theory - you may well be able to carry on doing that - that's if you dont mind not having stops or just like low RR results etc.

I will explain more during the day - but for me - I am not really to interested in direction - I will trade either way for winning trades with RR's above 1 and ideally 2 to 5. ie thats anything from just 4 or 5 pips up to 25 pip moves

Being a Monday - we might not catch too many big moves today - but there again - you never know

Normal stuff - review - update - new levels - scalps and recommendations at what I am doing etc etc

Have a good day and week

I will

Regards

F

Good Morning all FX Intraday Traders

Start of a new week and maybe many traders are saying - FX is easy for now - you just sell the EU / GU / AU etc and buy the UJ / UC / UChf etc

Well in theory - you may well be able to carry on doing that - that's if you dont mind not having stops or just like low RR results etc.

I will explain more during the day - but for me - I am not really to interested in direction - I will trade either way for winning trades with RR's above 1 and ideally 2 to 5. ie thats anything from just 4 or 5 pips up to 25 pip moves

Being a Monday - we might not catch too many big moves today - but there again - you never know

Normal stuff - review - update - new levels - scalps and recommendations at what I am doing etc etc

Have a good day and week

I will

Regards

F

Morning F

EU

6 59 am

Presently a scalp sell from 2522/3 area -

So far the pair as made 2523 from the 2505 area - but really needs above 37 and 42 to hold scalp buys on above 2509 and 14

GU

Was set up like the EU and a scalp sell prior to 7 00 am at 5988 - whilst in a morning session up bias

Above 59 73-75 - I ideally would like to scalp buy again to see if we can make above 6000 +

UJ scallop sell below 109.66. Stay in scallop mode until 108.83 and above 109.92 scallop buy mode until 110.86 while under the scallop sell TTFN and L1/L2 mid-leg offside sell at 109. Stops the normal 5-87 unless TGIF in which case regression L3.5 to 5-18 take off 99% at max pain and have a BLT for the remainder.

EU

6 59 am

Presently a scalp sell from 2522/3 area -

So far the pair as made 2523 from the 2505 area - but really needs above 37 and 42 to hold scalp buys on above 2509 and 14

7 09 am

Stopped and bounced in the 14 /15 area

supports at 2509 and 15 should hold and we should try higher above 23 and maybe test the 37 and 42 prices we need

UJ scallop sell below 109.66. Stay in scallop mode until 108.83 and above 109.92 scallop buy mode until 110.86 while under the scallop sell TTFN and L1/L2 mid-leg offside sell at 109. Stops the normal 5-87 unless TGIF in which case regression L3.5 to 5-18 take off 99% at max pain and have a BLT for the remainder.

LOL

Ok UJ - lets have a look at this pair and I will make some proper calls on it

I thought you like NZD / CAD - ?

Anyway chose a couple of pairs - and I will give you some calls this morning

UJ proper update to follow now

These levels are for scallop trades. Don't try this unless you've got 100,000 years of experience and have done at least 65 billion live trades at the coalface.

Morning SD

If you have been up since 5 30 am and caught the sell at say end of TW 5 39 am - well Done

But what are you doing up at that time

6 15 - 630 am is bad enough - still you call was easy with a 5 pip stop and its been down to 47 - so 15 -17 pips would have been a RR of 3 with you catching the correct direction

You have target though another 60 pips lower ?

Have not got a clue if it will drop under 109 -= but then leave 30% on under 60 or say 56 with stop in profit and then see if you coin it or not

What ever happens then - you would not lose - but I know you know this

Have a good day

You know I will

Regards

F

EU

Not made above 29 /30 yet and really needs over 37

Above 18 /19 on pullbacks scan still be scalp bought again

Its under 14 and 2509 we would be turning for test lower at 2503 or lower

7 30 am

Out in 10 mins and not back to approx 8 30 am - and then should be about for an hr or so

PA not nice on most pairs atm - bitty and not smooth enough for my liking

Not looked at EJ or AU etc etc - but will do when I return

Watch TW's and levels meanwhile

See you a bit later

8 44 am

Back now 15 mins late - Monday Morning Traffic on a wet dismal day - ugh

Will up date for new time window at 8 51 am to 9 09 am

Status
Not open for further replies.