Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU - would still like to scalp buy above 28 /30 - awaiting it to line up and then need over 42 to hold on for higher

Under 26 forget scalp buys for now

EA - made 79 then bounced - my 92 on 30% in danger and now just gone. Shame at 86 did become a scalp buy on the bounce - but ignored hoping 90 would hold it

EA - a great example of a BT - ie no mans land for scalpers - its in down bias with 79 low and interim high 99/100 - just posted another LH at 98 - but not gone under 79. So 79 to 98 is a range - than can be used to just abuse bulls and bears.

By rights we should go under 79 - but a great trick is to stop at say 80 / 81 and then go back over 100 ;-))

So watching only whilst awaiting GU to line up

GU dropped under 30 to 25 - cannot scalp buy atm - need to see if we stay over low now - reluctant to just scalp sell as well

EA - we had 100 and scalp sold at 97 before - then we had bounced to 98 - ignored scalp sell and now another bounce to 94 a scalp sell again - all LH's so will 79 now go ??

EA - 70% off at 76 - very slow and still not really broken the support area. Under 75 for me is a fall to 60 area - but need to stay under 86 now

e/j sl hit for plus one. happy I kpt cool and pulled those first two trade losses back.
HAve appointment with doctor at 11.20. What a joke the over the phone triage was. WTF is happening to this country. Ive seen a doctor in Africa quicker than this in the past

Loads of problems with NHS - its a shame really - too many drunks / obesity cases / and also too many old people now - YES and I am 60 yrs old next year as well ;-)))

EA- out my 30% scalp sell at 5078 - as 77 was scalp buy for me - but will just wait as this is all tease area - ie 86 to 74 - need a proper break either way really

AU whilst above 9065 and 70 - still in intraday up bias - presently scalp buy but needs over 9110 to hold on longer as hr change coming up

AU - posted that over 2 hrs ago - price now 9127 - yes over 9110 you held scalp buy on and then take part stake off etc to suit you at an interim R area that matches a time window :)

EA - now made 5060 - and did not get back in scalp sell under 74 - shame but need more eyes and a quicker brain - this game should be easy for under 30 yr olds ;-)

GU - now made 57 and still got my 30% on - will move stop up to 48 for now - got feeling might be scalp sell in hr time window

Status
Not open for further replies.