Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU - cannot get over 6460 atm - 51 acted as support and my 30% stop moved up to 53 - as would like to get a scalp sell in soon - if all lines up . Over 65 and then that might change

GU - I think we might be able to sell down to 43-45 and scalp buy again - use 61 as stop area but need LL at 51 next for another clue

closed most too early! nm its all learning. what I really love is locking in free trade.

Wait till you catch a really good runner - in 2012 I caught a 1000 pipper over 2 months - that's always etched in the back of my memory - but last 300 pips were in only on 25% stake at that time

Last edited:
Wait till you catch a really good runner - in 2012 I caught a 1000 pipper over 2 months - that's always etched in the back of my memory - but last 300 pips were in only on 25% stake at that time

Pyramiding and peeling is another skill - that takes a few months to work out and use - but when you get good at it - its just emotion free real money trading. No expert at all on it - but hope within next 2 years I will get better

GU - now in a tease BT - will we try over say 65 or go under 50 for 43/5 to scalp buy again ?? I dont know atm - need more clues

AU - out at 26 on all stake from 19 - 7 pips in the bag - they all add up. Would still like to scalp sell under 35 if I can next

EA - stuck around 5060 area - like EJ in down intraday mode - but that can easily change for US session

Will check out later

GU still stuck - want under 51 to scalp down to 43/45 and then scalp buy again . Over 65 then would say more scalp buys and more than likely 51 would hold

I am off out for early lunch in 15 mins - but on GU I think 40 could be used as a stop and then scalp buy over 44 and also over 42 if it teases down again.

As I am typing - its taken off already - still don't worry there's loads more pips to have ;-)

See you later guys

EU still bullish above 52/54 price - might pull back under 60 so worth waiting for more scalp buys and if it just peak 2- 5 pips higher at 3766-68

EU - out scalp sell at 64 as need under 62 to still hold at scalp sell. Not scalp buying until over 72 and 74 - just to check this is not a fade out

AU and GU trying up -like EU - but EU so heavily played with you only hold if you have 5 - 10 + pips in the bag already on the scalp buy

Status
Not open for further replies.