Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ - cannot get over 69/70 - so either take 70% off or all if you thinks its over for now - similar for EU - cannot get over 30 - still above 23/4 - but just in no mans land now atm

Thx.
You make great work. I followed your trades today and there where some great trades although the Eur/Usd was a bit hard today.
Your trading style could really help mine. My tradingidea is to trade pullbacks if the 5 TurtleTradingChannel breaks and then i search with your style for entries but for now i just traded indices or gold.

How many pips do u made today? I will follow your thread, i like it.

Thank you Sunzy

My normal daily target is 50 pips.

Some days I might achieve that on under 8 trades. Other days if i have 3 - 5 bad scalps and lose 3- 5 pips on each one - I might need 15 trades to make my target

When we have nice active and flowing days - i expect 100 -150 pips with many on "free trades"

On july 4th this year I made 406 ( or was it 409) pips on 24 trades in a full day

My second key objective is to hit target - but so far had one day in November only 47 pips - and then the most important objective - is not to lave 1 losing day - even if I have to work a 10 hr day and take 20+ trades ;-)))

GU - taken 70% off at 11 and will leave 30% on with stop at 05 - even if I get stopped out on 30% still a winning trade cash wise

Eu should hold above 18/19 for more scalp buys - under 16 and 13 though - just scalp sell again

Had finished already for the day - but hope other members got a few extra pips from comment I posted approx 2 hrs ago

Noticed interim low after this was 37184 and so did enter the area to hold or take new scalp sells and then 21 became scalp buy again and although its now hit 3746 - still bullish above break out at 28 -30 area

Would really need price back under 28 and into range again to think its over for now

GL

HI MM - for a Monday - not too bad - over 90 pips with best trades off the EA and EJ really and the EU and GU providing bits and bobs - but they all add up ;-)

Hope you have had a few good ones - and if not at least kept the losses to a minimum

Not an easy day at all for an Intraday trader - especially the EU and even the normally smooth AU as been trying to lead all off the scent on its slow turn back up from its low nearly 11 hrs ago

Will try and find some good examples for Sunzy later and you I am sure will be interested with them as well

Regards

F

Last edited:
This attachment is for Sunzy and MM

Its a AU 4 min chart - ( could have been 3 - 5 mins if preferred ) and shows approx 3 days including so far today

The spike down is NFP on Friday and the trend line crosses and horizontal lines are showing the difference between up bias and more down bias

The arrows are just examples of directions from Friday onwards

if I had focused purely on this pair - I may have taken 20 + scalps but my bias from opens would have preferred more scalp buys than sells whilst above approx 9065-70.

In terms of Intraday trades - there are really only 3 or 4 that would have been worth over 15 pips and really one buy from say above 75 or 80 was only worth 30 -35 pips anyway.

Now normally I would do a similar chart on the key 3 -6 pairs I intend to trade and then chose the ones with nice PA ( not spikes 5 - 10 pips up and down )

I would then go down to my tick and 1 min chart with LR's and time intervals to show windows etc and scalp from there.

If I cannot get an entry with a stop under max 7 pips - I just forget it and look elsewhere.

Believe me at times on some pairs you can can actually take a mental stop of only 3 or 4 pips - especially if spread is under 1 pip - but the key is timing

The "devil is in the detail" and you need to be able to read all the PA clues at the "coalface" to really shine - but it certainly can be done - and as long as you get over 65 - 70% accuracy you will do extremely well

After years of improving your "coalface" PA readings you will have 70 -80% + accuracy - but never expect it under a few thousand live scalping trades

Hope this helps for a start and i will show some other pairs over this week and also major on "time windows"

Regards

F

Attachments

• AU - 91213.JPG
    AU - 91213.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 127
Hi Jiggy ?

Are you a fellow forexmospherian ;-))

Your 1st post and noticed you have just joined - I hope you are going to help me out and join in ;-)

Regards

P

Hi Peter,

Yes, ex-forexmospherian who got into a tangle with the members! How are you now? Where are the other Pherians? Hope you well and doing good. :)

The net is sure is a small place :))

Morning Traders - Tuesday 10th December 7.22 am - just after the EO

Brief update summary

EU - high earlier this morning - 3767 and presently just above a dynamic support at 3740 -42.

Bullish still - becoming more OB - even after this pullback. Need a drop under 3728-29 to say its lost its present daily up bias. Maybe we can look at a scalp buy in half hr time window if we stay above 39 - otherwise it fall again to next interim supports at 29 -31

UChf - Low early this morning 8883 - approx 20 pip retrace up to 8900 again and hitting R's in next 4 -7 pips

GU - high 6466 - - still in intraday bullish mode above 6440 - awaiting more clues

Unfortunately out in 25 mins - will update some other pairs after 8.40am and meanwhile just after quick scalps

Have a great day

Regards

F

Hi Peter,

Yes, ex-forexmospherian who got into a tangle with the members! How are you now? Where are the other Pherians? Hope you well and doing good. :)

The net is sure is a small place :))

Hi Jiggy

Well I keep in touch with them on gmail etc and i believe Johnifx as his own skype + ning site and along with a few other guys still on Twitter

Hope to meet up in London in the New year with a few of the guys and see what everybody is up to ;-))

Meanwhile still honing my skills etc and enjoying a bit of fun

Have a good week

Regards

Peter

Last edited:
EU - first 5 pips of the morning 42 held and as mentioned - was a scalp buy at the half hr . I am out totally as going out - but would have needed over 50 to say a turn is being tried right away. Next clues - staying above 44 and trying over 49.

Under 42 and 38 then further scalp sells down to 29-31

GL - see you later

Status
Not open for further replies.