Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back no for the 9 00 am hour change - I can see you have got a problem getting an appointment at doctors MM ? GL

EU still above 42/43 whereas the GU dropped under my line in the sand at 6440 and as come out of up bias with price now at 6423. Under 6440 still a scalp sell - but wait in case it tests that R area. Over 6643 and 46 back in up bias again

Will check on the EA / EJ and AU now

AU whilst above 9065 and 70 - still in intraday up bias - presently scalp buy but needs over 9110 to hold on longer as hr change coming up

EJ - dropped approx 45 pips from the EO under 141 - 95 still in down bias - but as been trying to turn up as low at 141.72 as held over 30 mins with another 2 HL's . 78/9 is a scalp buy price

EA - one of my favourite pairs - new high at LO window at 5139. Dynamic up trend line supports at 5110 - scalp buys above but need over 26 and 29 to hold on longer

EU as boring PA for now so will not be bothering too much with that pair until we are out the range - ie over 60 or under 28 - in between just scalps

EA - I think it will test supports area again - ie 5106 to 5110 . Under 06 and 04 would be scalp sells and staying over 10 and making 18 and 22 would be clues for more scalp buys

GU - Red important News on pound at 9.30 am - ie approx 20 mins - will be checking out GU before hand to see what excuses might be used for movements

GU - interim supports at 6410 and 6400 and then 6385 - R's above 6455 and 70 ish - In down intraday bias under 6440 but how good are the supports ??

EJ - dropped approx 45 pips from the EO under 141 - 95 still in down bias - but as been trying to turn up as low at 141.72 as held over 30 mins with another 2 HL's . 78/9 is a scalp buy price

17 mins ago posted that comment - taken 70% off scalp buy at 86 - need over 89 to stay with it

EJ - out 30% stake with just 2 pips and now price under dy TL supports at 141.75. Not in scalp sell - to near GU news for me so will be watching that pair now

EA - broke under dy TL supports at 10 and under 06 was scalp sell but got in that one at 09 as it was easy to spot - taken all off at 02 - that GU news now

GU - presently - a small bounce up - above 25/26 scalp buy - under 6417 scalp sell but risky at a news time - and I am a cautious scalper ;-))

Bad mistake on EA scalp sell - coming out all of it - kicking myself now and denying myself a bacon sarnie - for being to cautious

Attached EA chart showing dynamic trendline break and LRs saying sell sell sell sell ;-))

Idiot here did not leave 30% - due to UK news event on half hr ;-((

Still plenty more fish in the sea - and at least another 10 good scalps will be around today ;-))

Attachments

• EA - 101213.JPG
    EA - 101213.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 124
GU - anyone take scalp buy over 25 - I did after news very late at 35 - normally when I would take profit - but now at 39 - so will just grab 3 pips and look at re entering again if we stay above 30

Coming up to 10.00 am time window and looking at GU - EA and EJ for now - can see nice opportunities on all 3 if they line up correctly

EA - is the pair that starts it off now. We know its in a down bias - see chart - it bounced back up to 5100 and then 97 became a scalp sell and now will the low hold - or will we break lower ??

Status
Not open for further replies.