Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU at 2.19pm - by rights you should still be able to scalp buy over break out at 55 area and over 60 - as 60 not been breached yet. Under 60 would say more likely test of break out support zone and over 72 and 74 confirms a go up to 80+

EU - now 72 and nice up trend line ( support) from 61 touching 65 and 67 - I personally dont like scalping these ultra slow rises - as too many opportunities for market to trick - just when its got enough traders into a trap ;-))

UChf - got support at present price area - ie 8862-65 - so need to be careful now in this time window with EU at 73 - market tease time again

EU - have not got a clue if we will go down under 60 and then 55 - but know we need a nice breach over 76 and 78 to hold any scalp buys you might put on

Out of about 30 mins and then again at 4 ish - but back before 5pm to catch some more later

GL

Back in for 15 mins - in no trades atm but will be back after 4.20 pm again for an hr.

EU - over 3767 - bias is still in up mode . High at 3795 and now retracing and so far been back to 75.

Would hope a scalp buy is on between 70 and 75. Under 67 and 64 then hold on to you scalp sells stil

EJ - rising nicely and was a scalp buy from 60 and currently testing 83. Only made 8 pips on that one at 70% - as late to party - above 71 still in scalp buy bias with R maybe at 141

EU - at 72 now and cannot scalp buy atm - saying that if 71 does hold - then scalp buy might be on but need over 78 to hold the trade on

EU - 64-65 is the interim support level currently holding - i wanted to scalp buy over 70 and now need 73 and 76 to confirm any turn up from 65.

If interim support does not hold here - then we are down to 52-55 ish

EJ - topped at 141 83 approx an hr ago now - was hoping we would have another try up to 142.00. The only way now for that to happen is if we stay over 55 and make 73 and 78.

In a BT for me - so will ignore and await more clues

GU - supports at 6420 -25 . would need over 37 for a clue of trying a turn back up

Attempted to breach under supports a few times - whilst under 37 - there is more of a chance for this to happen

PA not nice for me with erratic 1 min bars - need some more clues for now

Status
Not open for further replies.