Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

Not being encouraged to just jump in scalps last 30 mins - as having platform problems

Just lost out on approx 6 pips of extra gain on the GU after a drop from just before 7 00 am down to 6218 - approx 14 pips and then a bounce back up above my original scalp sell entry point

The GU pair is normally busy most sessions and for now we need above 6250 and 53 to be holding scalp buys on and under say 6230 for back down selling with then 17 letting go

EJ

Been bullish from yesterday 137 90 area and made 138 73 in Asian session - but as been falling last 2 hrs down to 53 and now under 66 still in scalp sell mode needing under 50 to carry on

We might be able to scalp buy in the 138 40 -45 area next TW

EU

Scalp sold it down to 2920 /21 earlier on and since then in the new TW from 7 21 am we have seen price bounce up and turn to scalp buy above 22 and now make 2932. Above 26 - still in a scalp buy mode - but now need above say 35 to think a turn is carrying on again

GU

just made 6250 - that would have been a great scalp buy from say 6222 -25 area - but I was only coming out my scalp sell around there - due to platform problems

Above say 38 /40 - I still have GU scalp bullish on any pullbacks now - and would only hold scalp sells on if it pulled back under 35

AU and EA

AU as turned into a scalp buy from 7 21 am at 9061 - making 78 so far ( missed it ) but although still can go higher and if it does - I will look as selling - ideally under 90 /95

EA normally opposite correlated - although larger mover then AU - but larger spread

EA as been bullish through Asian session - but present fall and I would hope to look at more scalp buys if it drops to 4215 /20 area

7 43 am

Noticed EU only made 34 - and we really needed 35+ to hold scalp buys on longer

Now its whether 25 /26 can hold for another attempt higher

The price structure for now off LR's suggest higher again = but under 24 - then I would review again as then the bull bias might be changing

GU

just made 6250 - that would have been a great scalp buy from say 6222 -25 area - but I was only coming out my scalp sell around there - due to platform problems

Above say 38 /40 - I still have GU scalp bullish on any pullbacks now - and would only hold scalp sells on if it pulled back under 35

GU - stayed above 42 and became another scalp buy with price making back over 50 and testing 54 now

Cut off on scalp buys is approx 45

Would only scalp sell under 42 and 39 for now

EJ

Not gone under 138 49 still - I would like to scalp buy a bit lower - IE from 38 to 45 area - but will depend on if 49 /50 acts as support - or gives way

morning all

better action this morning..........pips are definitely around (y)

No red news until lunchtime at 1 30 pm - but plenty of minor news items this morning - they can always be used as an excuse etc - but should not have major effects on EU or GU

EU - for now in the 8 00 am TW - this pair is balanced at a fine edge again at 2923

By rights its falling out of up scalp bias under 25 - but really we need under 20 and 17 to be holding any scalp sells on longer

Only scalp it for now if you are experienced enough to know its being manipulated like hell ;-)

morning all

better action this morning..........pips are definitely around (y)

Morning N

Looking forward to better action over next couple of hrs

So far the EJ scalp sell as been my best - and I hope to scalp buy that a bit lower in next hr maybe

Have a good day

Regards

F

Morning John

Let us know any pairs you might be scalping etc - and will check them out if I am not mentioning them etc

Have a good day

Regards

F

Bought an extra monitor yesterday so i'm going to follow GU and EU for the next few hours see how that fairs. Only just got on so not taken anything yet.

Cheers,

8 09 am

EJ dropping into my scalp buy zone soon - now down at 44

Trouble is outside TW - might have to wait until after 8 21 am ?

GU

So far bounce at 35

I need really over 42 and 44 to hold scalp buys on from 36 /37 - and under33 and 31 back to scalp selling

Status
Not open for further replies.