Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi N

Sorry to hear both you and MM have not had the bests of trading days

Next week we will "major" a FX pair to "scalp the hell out of it" and use it for improving our scalping techniques etc

We can do a Price structure summary say 2 or 3 times every day - then look at the opportunities for trades ideally over 7 pips from after say 7 am to 5 or 6pm

This will be good for us all - and everyone that we get wrong - I can analyse why we should not have taken it - or whether we have not caught entry early enough - etc etc

You are welcome to join us etc because I know you like scalping and as MM knows - when you can get in the "zone" and get timing entries and exits all on the money - its just a money printing game.

Would not be able to last 10 - 12 hrs - ie all day scalping - but for say 90 -120 min dedicated sessions it good fun to follow every pips and take as many off the table as possible

Regards

F

i did ok but missed the low hanging fruit as usual, im good at getting 4 pips conta trend tho lol

ty. but sorry, low had not held at 11.51. that was a new low,the previous one being 11:35. also 11:51 not preced by hh hl?

Sorry - not quite following you here ?

11 50 am was the low at 2911 /12 area and 11 51 am at 13 / 14 / 15 all perfect buys with every clue you needed ??

The fact that was a new low for start of TW was great ;-)

See my chart

179080d1410456800-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-11914-tw.jpg

Attachments

• EU - 11914 TW.JPG
    EU - 11914 TW.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 1,798
Last edited:
EU at 11 51 am

Hi MM

When I check that time out again - I would rate it as one of the best scalp buy opportunities I have seen for a long time

It was a real AAA+++ scalp buy

Right up to 11 50 am - it was a sell

one minute later - it was the start of the buy - then confirmed within a few mins - by trendline - time LR's - PA - support area - etc etc etc

At 11 41 am to 11 50 am - it was not a buy - it was still a sell

But from 11 51 am - onwards for 2 hrs - it was a buy . This trade never went under entry from 11 51 - say 10 seconds - so what a 2 pip stop and on 25 or 35 pip move - easy a RR of 10+

That is like the "doggies bolloxies" of intraday trading - although really 2 hrs is too long - should have been ideally done in 30 mins or 60 mins

Please any queries - from not just MM - but any scalper etc - would love to hear etc and happy to explain in more detail if need be

Regards

F

Last edited:
OR:
a SPIKE UP AT 11:51 WHICH could be false as gyr in bear bias until 12:49 therefore move up possibly inauthentic.
ok thght you meant hl hh etc pre 11>51.
also, there was no low holding for 30mins at that point in time

EU at 11 51 am

Hi MM

When I check that time out again - I would rate it as one of the best scalp buy opportunities I have seen for a long time

one minute later - it was the start of the buy - then confirmed within a few mins - by trendline - time LR's - PA - support area - etc etc etc

But from 11 51 am - onwards for 2 hrs - it was a buy . This trade never went under entry from 11 51 - say 10 seconds - so what a 2 pip stop and on 25 or 35 pip move - easy a RR of 10+

That is like the "doggies bolloxies" of intraday trading - although really 2 hrs is too long - should have been ideally done in 30 mins or 60 mins

Please any queries - from not just MM - but any scalper etc - would love to hear etc and happy to explain in more detail if need be

Regards

well all i can say is **** shoitjsgfilfdbgigfbviqefrgbiefrg
because i totally saw it at 11.50 and did not pull trigger

EU at 11 51 am

Hi MM

Regards

well all i can say is **** shoitjsgfilfdbgigfbviqefrgbiefrg
because i totally saw it at 11.50 and did not pull trigger

Don't worry about it MM

Think - its just one opportunity of 1000 future ones you will get during then next 12 months

They might not happen 5 times a day - sometimes even not every day - and then other days you get actually 2 or 3 AAA+++ trade opportunities

This particular one - just ticked all the boxes - but there will be plenty more - so you will not have to wait long ;-)

Regards

F

Last edited:
whaT should i take from this. i knew it was a buy but did not cognitively know it. i just" recognized " it

Good Question

I dont know how you were thinking 5 -15 mins before this scalp buy - was you wanting to sell more ??

Had you just had a quick small loss ?

Had you taken 5 - 10 - 15 + pips off a sell - and wanted to stay selling ??

Had you thought - no its a tease ? - or its not the correct hour etc etc?

Were you looking at too many pairs at same time ??

Had you taken more than 3 scalps in previous hour and wanted to pace yourself???

These and many other questions you will need to ask yourself etc

I will say - i miss many opportunities - but If I had missed this one - and thought - no it already moved back up 7 pips - I am too late - I would have waited to see if I could have got it after 12 00 pm to 12 10 pm - or from 12 21 to 12 39pm

Regards

F

Good Question

I dont know how you were thinking 5 -15 mins before this scalp buy - was you wanting to sell more ??

Had you taken more than 3 scalps in previous hour and wanted to pace yourself???

I will say - i miss many opportunities - but If I had missed this one - and thought - no it already moved back up 7 pips - I am too late - I would have waited to see if I could have got it after 12 00 pm to 12 10 pm - or from 12 21 to 12 39pm

Regards

F

yes i must look for opps to join party. i have a phobia though, probably learnt from trading within tight ranges far too often, about joining any distance away from the bottom. hope this info has some diagnostic utility.
Currently consoling myself with this position

Attachments

• consol.PNG
    consol.PNG
    3.7 KB · Views: 90
Good Question

Regards

F

check the posts. youll see i callED 36 to sell from and 12 to get out!! EU

EDIT I SAID 06 TO GET OUT SORRY

Last edited:
OK this occurs to me.
that 11:50 entry would have caught many short. As you say, it was a short up until the very moment.
so extrapolating that: Can we assume that clear and east entries are offered deliberately to get people n in the wrong direction, and the harder entries are the ones we should hold full stakes?

Last edited:
Friday 12th September 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning FX Intraday Traders

Got a technical problem on the computer running my chart packages

Need to re boot it again I reckon

Will start as normal hopefully in next 5 -10 minutes or so

Normal stuff on last day of this busy week

Have a good day

Regards

F

7 03 AM

EU

I will start with this pair - as normal - simply because its the most traded FX pair and an important one - although certainly not always good for intraday trading due to the amount of manipulation and play taking place on it.

Price atm 2923 - and for me under 30 is more session bearish than bullish

This can easily change if supports at the 2920 and 2910/12 area still hold and turn price up again - but then we have to get through 2950 and 60 to have any chance of trying 2980 and then even 3000+

Will keep it updated every hr or so - or when I actually scalp it - like now under 2925

7 15 am

More problems on my chart package this morning

Had to re boot again as frozen whilst in a GU scalp sell just prior to 7 00 am from 6234 area

Will just sort out and back in 2 -3 mins again - I hope

Status
Not open for further replies.