Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ

As bounced as another scalp buy from 50 now

Missed it - but you can only hold or take more scalp buys if we make over 61 and 64 now - with 50 areas holding

EJ

Did not make over 60 /61 - so became another scalp sell - that could be held on under 2950

Price now at 45 area - needs under 44 and 40 to hold on longer - and remember 38 - 42 area could be another scalp buy opportunity

9 38 am

EA at 4275 and AU at 9050

Important levels and end of TW

I am down to 30% stakes already and will now look for reversals if no clear breaches by at least 5 pips

Last edited:
The EA looks still very bullish and the AU very bearish

The next directions though depend on strength of demand and supply or support and resistance areas working or not

We can only follow - but gather the clues to make the next decision

OK -

GU down at 6236 and I was looking at 38 /40 as another scalp buy area for the TW

I am out after 10 am for about 30 mins - so then back after 10 30 am for a bit

OK -

GU down at 6236 and I was looking at 38 /40 as another scalp buy area for the TW

I am out after 10 am for about 30 mins - so then back after 10 30 am for a bit

Quote on GU from approx 40 mins ago

I bought GU on a scalp buy and locked 3 pips in before I went out and left

Price now at 61 /2 - and I will take that - 20 pips - nice (y)

Guarantee i'll switch and it will start moving!

For about 3 yrs I just majored on scalps on EU and it was good with low spreads stc

Nowadays - its difficult and although spreads still low - I think the AU and UJ and even EJ and GU maybe offer better opportunities on intraday

The EU can be great - and it also can be just a money grabber

This morning - I think its a money grabber - ;-)

AU and EA

Was not here at 10 09 am for main changes - ie EA scalp sell after making 94 and now down at 4270

Normally the 10 00 am hour is slow

This morning last 40 min seems to have had lots of movements

For about 3 yrs I just majored on scalps on EU and it was good with low spreads stc

Nowadays - its difficult and although spreads still low - I think the AU and UJ and even EJ and GU maybe offer better opportunities on intraday

The EU can be great - and it also can be just a money grabber

This morning - I think its a money grabber - ;-)

It grabbed some of mine this morning. I'm giving up on the EU for the rest of the day, GU been good and i've just turned CAD on. Missed a loverly move 09:30 window

It grabbed some of mine this morning. I'm giving up on the EU for the rest of the day, GU been good and i've just turned CAD on. Missed a loverly move 09:30 window

Just checked CAD now you mentioned it

9 30 am - scalp buy for what 25+ pips - and then 10 21 am or 10 30 am - scalp sell for approx 20 pips

Easy 40+ pips on 2 moves in just over an hour - and yes - I missed both totally ;-)

Keep it up John(y)

GU

I had already exited 100% my scalp buy - and now missed another one from 51 /53 area

Price testing high again at 6264

We need really above 67 and 70 to hold scalp buys on after hr change at 11 00 am

If no joy - look at scalp selling - But be aware you need under 50 and 47 to hold them on

CAD

I think above 1045/6 - A possible scalp buy opp again

GU

I had already exited 100% my scalp buy - and now missed another one from 51 /53 area

Price testing high again at 6264

We need really above 67 and 70 to hold scalp buys on after hr change at 11 00 am

If no joy - look at scalp selling - But be aware you need under 50 and 47 to hold them on

11 28 am

these are the 2 pairs I am now looking at for now

Cad

Now price at 1046/7

I am looking at scalp buying around 45 /46 area

Under 42 and 40 I would forget it and looks to see if it might fall further

We are in the TW and I might end up taking 2 or 3 quick scalps before we get one back over 54 - which is needed to start the turn

Status
Not open for further replies.