Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hows your day been MM?

I started really well then traded like a tool all afternoon. I keep getting in trades to late.

yes. trading with good prior movement seems to be an antidote for that, ie if its breathing well, less likely to do the range come back and kill you thing.

ea really feccing me off. thats two sb signals ive taken and lost on. me trading in a range

Last edited:
well today i saw many setups but failed to really profit from them. still lost on gameplay. it causes some dissonance for me as it introduces the posibility that whatever i am seeing in the moment could be complete bollox. this in turn made me not take an amazing eu trade. not sure how to sort this dilemma out

well today i saw many setups but failed to really profit from them. still lost on gameplay. it causes some dissonance for me as it introduces the posibility that whatever i am seeing in the moment could be complete bollox. this in turn made me not take an amazing eu trade. not sure how to sort this dilemma out

MM, I'm having exactly the same problem. Saw the manipulation that F pointed out this morning and I understood it BUT then i've had "manipulation" flowing through my head when I want to take a trade and its stopping me or i'm getting in far to late. Needs sorting.

don't worry MM............I had a crap day myself as I seemed to get hammered each time I went in............I missed 2 crackers in the day as well and didn't chase them .........and watched them keep going .........

usdcad more recently with a 40 pip move....!!?? :whistle:cry:

ive called it a day

N

no. went for a walk after i shied away from buying eu at 11.50 much sighing

Hi MM

I need to check all the pairs to see how hard its been today - but on EU - yes both 11 50 /51 am TW and 12 30 pm TW were clear buys

Look at Lrs under - PA - HH's and HL's = time on low holding - slope - breach of R after supports holding above 2910 /12 area - everything was OK for the buy which peaked at 2 00 om

So really a 2 hr buying period and movements of 35 PIPS +

OK - check out now what Swissy was doing in this 2 hr slot - and then check out EJ / EA as well

I will admit I would have been extremely peeved if I had not got say 2 scalps - and at least 15 -20 pips off the EU over the 2 hrs

We need to go through this more either tomorrow or next week etc

Will check other pairs as well for opportunities - because remember the EU can be the hardest - as played with the most at times.

Dont worry though - at least you did not keep trying to scalp sell it above 2926 when you had even 9 lrs all under price - and then all the way up to 52 - there was basically 6 /7 LR's all saying structure is bullish

Also then 52 area was R and also LH game etc to keep EU in the range for now - but even now above 2925 and 30 - the LR structure says price wants still to try up

Hi MM

I need to check all the pairs to see how hard its been today - but on EU - yes both 11 50 /51 am TW and 12 30 pm TW were clear buys

Look at Lrs under - PA - HH's and HL's = time on low holding - slope - breach of R after supports holding above 2910 /12 area - everything was OK for the buy which peaked at 2 00 om

So really a 2 hr buying period and movements of 35 PIPS +

OK - check out now what Swissy was doing in this 2 hr slot - and then check out EJ / EA as well

I will admit I would have been extremely peeved if I had not got say 2 scalps - and at least 15 -20 pips off the EU over the 2 hrs

We need to go through this more either tomorrow or next week etc

Will check other pairs as well for opportunities - because remember the EU can be the hardest - as played with the most at times.

Dont worry though - at least you did not keep trying to scalp sell it above 2926 when you had even 9 lrs all under price - and then all the way up to 52 - there was basically 6 /7 LR's all saying structure is bullish

Also then 52 area was R and also LH game etc to keep EU in the range for now - but even now above 2925 and 30 - the LR structure says price wants still to try up

ty. but sorry, low had not held at 11.51. that was a new low,the previous one being 11:35. also 11:51 not preced by hh hl?

usd cad

Attachments

• usdcad.PNG
    usdcad.PNG
    172.9 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
don't worry MM............I had a crap day myself as I seemed to get hammered each time I went in............I missed 2 crackers in the day as well and didn't chase them .........and watched them keep going .........

usdcad more recently with a 40 pip move....!!?? :whistle:cry:

ive called it a day

N

Hi N

Sorry to hear both you and MM have not had the bests of trading days

Next week we will "major" a FX pair to "scalp the hell out of it" and use it for improving our scalping techniques etc

We can do a Price structure summary say 2 or 3 times every day - then look at the opportunities for trades ideally over 7 pips from after say 7 am to 5 or 6pm

This will be good for us all - and everyone that we get wrong - I can analyse why we should not have taken it - or whether we have not caught entry early enough - etc etc

You are welcome to join us etc because I know you like scalping and as MM knows - when you can get in the "zone" and get timing entries and exits all on the money - its just a money printing game.

Would not be able to last 10 - 12 hrs - ie all day scalping - but for say 90 -120 min dedicated sessions it good fun to follow every pips and take as many off the table as possible

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.