Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK now in half hr time window - EU top so far at 3651 and scalp sells under 48 - but you cannot just hold as really there should be another try up to R area at 52 to 60.

I think scalp sell is confirmed under 3628 and 25. Above 3630 - still expect bounces up again.

Only keep any scalp buys on - if we went over say 62 and 65

I assume you include me in "the wolfpack", :-0 :)

I think if you start a new blog, as you say, less "bigheaded" and may I say open, you may find a better response and more may well contribute.

As you say, we are all (or should be) open to learning off one another no matter how much experience we have.

The issue has been as I see it, and I don't want to go in depth over old ground FX, is you mentioned areas where you where targeting entries, then after the event saying you entered.

I posted a few live trades on the over thread yesterday, every trade was posted within 30 seconds, I stated the time, the entry price and the exit points, and result, wins and losses. .

So perhaps the new thread to meet somewhere in the middle of the 2 versions.

Just a thought, all the best :)

Cheers Dino - no you are OK I reckon - the main culprits with more anger seemed to just comprise of 5 traders ( although not heard from Pbrain and Pboyles and DV recently /)

I reckon you - CM - Scholfield . Ponds and many more who have had a dig but made me laugh - are all OK -

Yes will fine tune everything and try and get back to just normal and like all - even the wolfpack - are very welcome to talk anything about intraday forex trades here

Good trading Dino

Regards

F

Last edited:
Back now again for an hr or so at 4.18pm time

EJ - low in last 10 mins 139.13, - now above 16 its a scalp buy off a bounce - but I am also looking for another scalp sell under 2 levels - ie 28/30 and if that went then under 38.

Got next supports at 139 05 / 8 area then .

Over 38 and 43 would be thinking its wanting to try higher again - but cannot seeing it go over current high at 57 - but instead post a LH

Hope that makes sense ;-)

If I was just posting the silly idea of just pair / entry / stop / target - and nothing else - like why? - then I should in theory only make 22 to 40 posts a day - as approx 10 -20 trades normally - so when you take them and when you win or lose at the end of them

PLEASE don`t only post like that, it doesn`t actually help anyone to learn

Hi MM

Yes would agree - and also it could mean you are just guessing all the while - rather than using all what you have available to make good trades with RR's over 2+ in as short a time as possible - so to bank and grow your account far quicker than any traditional way ;-)

Two good examples of different scalps sells in action - both in last 2- hrs or so on the EU and EJ

The EJ as been great - just dropped over 50 pips - as I type and taken 70% stake off under 139 10

EU - doing a slow - teaser move - ie one scalp sells in their worth over 25 pips - but then teasing back up with only 3- 7 pip scalp sells

Clever manipulated stuff ;-))

Check them both out on 1 mins with Lr's etc etc

EJ - trying under 139.000 - the big number now. Got 30% stake on with stop in profit at 21.

Looks good atm - need to check out next supports

EJ - interim supports at 138.82 to 87 area,- under there 75 ish - by 5,00pm should have next clues on when it might stop or bounce again

Would not look at scalp buys just yet as supports still a bit lower

EJ now at 4.45 at 139.11 and still not stopped trying up again

Need under 06 and 01 to scalp sell - with next R;s at 15 and 20

EJ - got my 30% stop in profit at 21 - but that means I have just been prepared to give 30 pips back from low if its stopped out. So over 16 - will exit early

I think the EU as helped pull the EJ back up now 30 pips - missed that scalp buy with free trade sell still on - see MM thats why I prefer to scalp than intraday swing - you just give too much back ;-))

OK JUST CLAWED BACK EARLIED U/c DISASTER
ACCOUNT NOW 56K. VERY TIRED NOW.

will just follow yr lead if ok? usually try to spot my own but should just follow to learn quicker

WD - and no problem - now to sell on EJ need to stay under 21 with 14 and 09 going - so scalp is just a grab what you can until under 09

I posted an harmonic in another thread today. U shld read reaction.

I had seen it but promised admin etc I would not comment in other threads for a month or so etc

Yes read it - unfortunately harmonics are not my forte - but pitchforks I know a bit about

Status
Not open for further replies.