Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
AU also like GU and bullish from EO. Not in AU and will go back in GU again if 37 holds and we can get over 52 - confirming still bullish . News on UK in 20 mins - but not a red one

GU - 37 held ( only got to 38) and then 42 and 46 and were scalp buys again - with another 70% take at 52 now. 35-37 is support area so will leave 30% on one scalp with stop at 35

If I was just posting the silly idea of just pair / entry / stop / target - and nothing else - like why? - then I should in theory only make 22 to 40 posts a day - as approx 10 -20 trades normally - so when you take them and when you win or lose at the end of them

PLEASE don`t only post like that, it doesn`t actually help anyone to learn

I'm not being argumentative, but why is it a silly idea? I trade what I see, not what I think, and I do back up by showing a screenshot of the entry so it can be clearly seen, and people can make their own judgements

Whether you target areas to trade from or trade what you see, so long as the reader can see why you took the trade, so much the better.

Regards R

Hi MM

Yes would agree - and also it could mean you are just guessing all the while - rather than using all what you have available to make good trades with RR's over

Again, I'm not being argumentative, just a point, you could argue that targeting areas is perhaps guessing. trading what you see allows entry into established moves and possible if you have the right set up to get the bigger RR you mention.

I don't guess, I choose to "pick pocket" trades, jump in an established or establishing moves, and get out before it ends, it suits my style, I have no desire or need to look for bigger moves.

Just my 2 penneth, just a matter of what's suits the trader, we are all different, and what works for one might not for another.

Regards

Again, I'm not being argumentative, just a point, you could argue that targeting areas is perhaps guessing. trading what you see allows entry into established moves and possible if you have the right set up to get the bigger RR you mention.

I don't guess, I choose to "pick pocket" trades, jump in an established or establishing moves, and get out before it ends, it suits my style, I have no desire or need to look for bigger moves.

Just my 2 penneth, just a matter of what's suits the trader, we are all different, and what works for one might not for another.

Regards

Hi Dinos

Actually I agree with your points that we are all different - and with you being experienced and able to take your own trades - your way of doing it is fine

For guys like MM - who is not experienced enough to go live with proper money - he need to understand the reasons for the call based on the call traders method / strategy and so he is question me why ? to understand more etc

i don't mind explaining why and so now try and explain in advance the levels that are attracting my attention and what I would do if they are reached or broken

For newer traders - this is what they require - and it will assist them - but for more experienced traders - they know if they are going to join in - or just ignore

Dinos - you are most welcome to call any trades you see - however you like here - with or without charts and enjoy your participation etc

Have a good one

Regards

F

GU - still bullish - no news effect and will try and scalp buy again from over 52 - on any pullback.

Might even scalp sell down to a buy level if we continue to rise as we are are doing with price now at 65

As you have both seen my view on things for the chart I posted, I have now removed that charts.

Good Trading guys. I look forward to your new thread FX.

UC chart attached with lovely trendline breach

Attachments

• UC - 61213.JPG
    UC - 61213.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 114
GU - peaked for now at 65 - could scalp sell down a bit to 50 -52 area - but still fancy more scalp buys over 50 then

open minded discussion welcome

My trigger long on EU was at 9.25, I use HA candles, which are now and have being indecisive since since 9.40, the price remains over the 21, but movement is stagnant. Watching for more info of the candles.

Hi guys

This one may have long legs imho

Attachments

• GBP-CAD.PNG
    GBP-CAD.PNG
    54.5 KB · Views: 123
Status
Not open for further replies.