Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have taken 100% of stake off at 36 - as it was a great SSS ( sweet spot scalp) and was worth holding on rather than cutting 70% off at 10 or 15 pips.

Under 55 worth selling again - but then need the low at 5032 to go - and if not - you will have a HL and a turn being tried at next half hr time window

EA Chart attached

Under 55/56 another scalp sell may be on

Need over 64 to think its a full turn :)

Attachments

• EA - 51213.JPG
    EA - 51213.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 102
EA - at 12.19 pm - cannot scalp sell yet at 5066 as price not in a time window and still bullish atm

Need under 51 as a clue with a bounce back to catch again under high.

Over 64 then this scalp sell plan is off

As I finish typing 58 is a interim top - so under 56 OK for scalp sell - but only hold under 51 etc and another attempt staying under 58 :)

GL

EA - we made 50 and I took 70% off and allow the 30% up to 60 outside my entry - as even if its stopped out still make a profit from the 70% that wipes out any small loss on 30%

Stopped out 30% stake at minus 2 on EA - but 70% stake made 5 pips so cash turns - 5 pips at $35 = $175 and minus 2 at $15 = $30 so net $175 - $30 = $145

Whats typical is now at 62 it drops again - yes we all know there is a trader the other side of the screen doing the opposite to us ;-)))

Under 49 and 47 would be scalp selling again ;-)

Last edited:
ok I just increased my 50K account by about 4k with uc and e/u. all closed now bar 5ook e/u long

OK - I know you have said that's on demo - but still - WELL DONE

I can assure you on real cash its not quite so easy until you have made hundreds and evn thousands of live trades to give you the confidence to have faith with the system you use

But as you know - I have been doing it for years - and this system works - through thick and thin - good times and bad times ;-))

Stopped out 30% stake at minus 2 on EA - but 70% stake made 5 pips so cash turns - 5 pips at $35 = $175 and minus 2 at $15 = $30 so net $175 - $30 = $145

Whats typical is now at 62 it drops again - yes we all know there is a trader the other side of the screen doing the opposite to us ;-)))

Under 49 and 47 would be scalp selling again ;-)

Posted approx 9 mins ago - ie LIVE as price was not at 49 or 47 then
- but now price as made 41 - and I cut all at 43 as did not like PA - and for a change - i got that bit spot on ;-))

EA - OK from last PA - we now know under 53 and then 39 - we can scalp sell again - then we will also have a new hr time window as well soon

u/c turn at 36 or 32?

This is a perfect tease scenario situation.

Price might make other high of 32/3 then drop and then once scalper sellers in - it will fry them

Yes if you are already in scalp buying UC from say 20 - you can hold then say 30% on and deal with the play

If price then goes over 36 - yes should then carry up to next R

The intrahour bias is up and scalp sells to hold are only on under 21 and 16

EA Chart attached

Under 55/56 another scalp sell may be on

Need over 64 to think its a full turn :)

Cheers MM

Its taken longer than I thought to drop under last low - but now EA price as made 18 - so over 35+ pips there ;-).

I had to get in again after I took 100% off on first scalp - but this last 20 pip drop was great ;-)

Still ok under 42 - but because this bounces good - you can scalp it both ways OK

ok have to go to shops! clear im losing focus as forgot about news then. windy day will clear senses

Sorry - I should have mentioned - I had forgotten the time as out of trades and still thought we had another 5 mins or so to go - so caught me by surprise as well

Easy to do if you are in the chart zone - but not with the fundy exterior news excuses ;-)

Yes having a break for lunch

Noticed 3522-25 is a crucial dy and H support area for me on EU

See you later

Regards

F

Some Stats info for the "wolfpack team" who have now offered to handle my fan mail ( I just love a good wind up ;-) - only a joke )

In 4 Trading days - this thread as had approximately 5000 views. During that time there as been approximately 260 posts - so about 65 a day and I am sure I am about 40 - 55 of those on average

If I was just posting the silly idea of just pair / entry / stop / target - and nothing else - like why? - then I should in theory only make 22 to 40 posts a day - as approx 10 -20 trades normally - so when you take them and when you win or lose at the end of them

There seems to be a lot of frustrated and angry traders in the forum - could be they have been ripped off by fraudsters in the past - or they just keep making bad trades and losing ?

It is a shame - because really we can all help each other as long as traders wanting help have done at least a year etc and know the basics and are willing to learn forex trading stuff that is really not about in the public domain etc

I would really like now to revert to my normal demeanour - ie not big headed - not argumentative - quite humble - ie normal - like most traders make silly mistakes at times etc etc - and would hope now all the traders who belong to the "wolfpack team" etc - would just calm down - chill - realise I am not a vendor and even interact on any forex pairs they might be planning to trade- intraday that is

So from next week - I think a slightly different daily blog format - and all are welcome to post any forex calls etc - however they would like to do it ;-)

Cheers

Good trading

Regards

F

Just gone 2.00pm and gone back to my charts after a bite to eat

WOW - EU - back up over 3640 again - there must have been loads of bear in under 3600 again ;-)

Must check calender again and see if we can get some more nice trades this next 30 mins

I assume you include me in "the wolfpack", :-0 :)

I think if you start a new blog, as you say, less "bigheaded" and may I say open, you may find a better response and more may well contribute.

As you say, we are all (or should be) open to learning off one another no matter how much experience we have.

The issue has been as I see it, and I don't want to go in depth over old ground FX, is you mentioned areas where you where targeting entries, then after the event saying you entered.

I posted a few live trades on the over thread yesterday, every trade was posted within 30 seconds, I stated the time, the entry price and the exit points, and result, wins and losses. .

So perhaps the new thread to meet somewhere in the middle of the 2 versions.

Just a thought, all the best :)

Status
Not open for further replies.