Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
ty for those trades i took from u F, especially the e/a one which was such an epic call

No problem - every thing closed now ( I hope) - and yes a good day ;-)

Well it could be better - but then - it could be a lot lot worse - and still be a good profit for the effort ;-)

See you later on

Morning Traders - Friday am - no school run for me today and just getting ready for London Open at 8am

Will update in next 10 mins

Have a good trading day ;-))

Regards

F

Nice quick rise on GU and not quite so strong on the EU and others - but scalp buying for a start - please dont follow me on these as you might be too late - but 9 pips off the GU in under 3 mins - good start - EU only 4 pips - but not going to count either towards my daily target - as both pure scalps and had not called at all

OK lets do a quick review next

EU presently in approx 25 pip range - 3677 high and interim low at 3654 - price now 3660 and 65 might be another LH - but not committing on any direction views yet - as too early to call yet - other than its still bullish until we get more LL's again

GU in December as seen LHs and LL's with 6301 at low and 6442 at the top. Its been bullish from EO and price now at 6344 but need over 6360 to look at more or holding any scalp buys on for now
Under 6323 and and 17 i will be in scalp sells and holding for tests lower

EJ - bullish - and risen over 70 pips from last night to top so far at 139.62 - posted in last hr.

Under 46 and 41 i will be in scalp sells looking for 35 area

Need over 55 and 62 - to be holding my present scalp buys from 48 - otherwise I will pull - as purely scalps again and not on my target count

EU - broken lower under 54 - but missed it a. Under 3660 yes more down bias - would need over 62 and 65 to be encouraged to hold any scalp buys

GU - still in scalp buy mode above 6335 with high on this wave at 6348. Would scalp buy again at 46 but need to see if fall from 48 will be held above 35 first

Coming up to the 9.00am hour time window and PA slow and ugly really - lets hope that changes soon as no proper trade yet - just small scalping pips I don't count for my daily target of min 50 pips

UChf - still testing the 8970 - 72 area - need a proper breach under say 67 to hold any scalp sells and need back over 74 and 76 to scalp buy

If swissy does fall under 70 and 67 - then EU and GU might be trying a small turn higher as well- atm its just to bitty - no real action just yet

Status
Not open for further replies.