'Holy grail' - Is 300% a month good? Thats all i can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry to disappoint you PAT

Attachments

• spam.jpg
    spam.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 78
Stu, before you start acting cool to your friends and stop going on about spelling...

I'll just remind you that you've PM'd me twice, asking me kindly for my strategy....

So don't act all smart up in here when your sucking my balls of stage.

Not trying to act cool in front of my friends, I don't have any!

Yep, it's true, out of morbid curiosity I PM'd you and offered to look at your strategy and help you refine it (you'll be able to see from my previous posts, I'm one of the guys on this forum who tries to help people!). Instead of sending the strategy you replied and asked that I posted on this thread and 'proved' that I wasn't going to steal from you. So I replied and told you I couldn’t understand your motivation and for you to stick it.

I also offered you the EA I have been developing in Exchange and you asked me to e-mail it to you at [email protected]. Well I won't be bothering doing that but now your e-mail address is up here, I'm sure it will be 'spidered' shortly and you'll be getting lots of spam. Seeing as you like to emulate being American: How'd ya like them apples?

With any luck you will soon become bored and sod off!

Last edited:
So I replied to you and told you I couldn’t understand you motivation and for you to stick it.

I also offered you the EA I have been developing in Exchange and you asked me to e-mail it to you at [email protected]. Well I won't be bothering doing that but now your e-mail address is up here, I'm sure it will be 'spidered' shortly and you'll be getting lots of spam.
With any luck you will soon become bored and sod off!

Yes, because that email is real... rofl

'I replied to you .... and [told] for you to stick it'

OH RLY!?!

'if you have a strategy that you'd like me to take a look at then please feel free to send it on to me at [email protected]'

That your idea of 'sticking' it to me... Thats your second pm by the way.

Yes, because that email is real... rofl

'I replied to you .... and [told] for you to stick it'

OH RLY!?!

'if you have a strategy that you'd like me to take a look at then please feel free to send it on to me at [email protected]'

That your idea of 'sticking' it to me... Thats your second pm by the way.

That's the e-mail address I hand out to all spammers including ones like you. Here it is again: [email protected] just in case any spider missed it the first time....

And for those curious of what HaloTrader says when you PM him here it is :-

[/QUOTE]
Email address: [email protected]
We can talk over email.

Post an questions you have on the thread itself and i'll happily answer them. If you want the strategy, then if you post on the thread lots and show me your one of the ones who aren't just trying to steal from me then thats no problem.

Just keep posting on the thread, keep it a live and i'll reveal in due course.[/QUOTE]

HT I'd advise you to take one of these options

1) stop this sh*t and learn to trade
2) get funny
3) join a diff forum where people think this tripe is funny

HT I'd advise you to take one of these options

1) stop this sh*t and learn to trade
2) get funny
3) join a diff forum where people think this tripe is funny

I can trade, just filling my time before the US open... Better than revising psychology... I'm not actually trying to be funny, i'm literally just making a long thread, which i have now achieved i feel.

No more posts from me :) I think i will leave this forum, i've noticed, and i'm not trying to be funny or smart - But this forum is literally where all the losing traders hang out... Thats why they're here, trying to sap information to actually make money, the few traders making money aren't on the forums because whats the point; They trade and then thats that, they don't think about trading outside their work.

The few succesful people on these forums are only here to boast about their success - Which doesn't seem that great, seeing as they all still work...

I will go and trade quietly, without participating in forums because i've realised they hinder traders who would have been great. Without all the negative replies and negative energy from all the bitter losers around here, i'm pretty sure i'll do alot better... Maybe in a year i'll come rub it in y'all faces and leave again.

No point quoting me and replying. Literally won't be back later.

GBye

Sad really that this **** thread had had almost 3000 views, when many much better threads receive 30.

Sad really that this **** thread had had almost 3000 views, when many much better threads receive 30.

Yeh like "Aaron Malins-Ratman Beginner Setup and Analysis". That thread was excellent. It was a really good idea and would have benefit many members had they had the balls to have theor analysis ridiculed in public like I did. It's the best way to learn. Now its just sitting there on it's just sitting there about halfway down the third page of the First Steps section.

Spot on.
t2w is worse than anytime in the eight years I've been a member
Ruined by a tiny number of morons who think quantity matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.