'Holy grail' - Is 300% a month good? Thats all i can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont listen to anyone who a) doesnt work in a bank/prop firm b)doesn't take home over £300 p/w from trading

IMHO all this £10 profit @ 10p a point is sh*t.

And how do you know what the P&L of any trader here is? Im 100% certain that some S betters make more than some traders in prop firms.

As far as I'm aware not any t2w spread betters because they talk about 10p/20p per point. I'd rather play odds or pidgy in a school yard.

Must have taken you ages to think of that one.

You said "I dont listen to anyone who a) doesnt work in a bank/prop firm b)doesn't take home over £300 p/w from trading".

I was just testing. Love you really Malins :love:

t*thead lol.

I mean in the sense of taking advice. I only joined this site to get a bit of an insight into what goes on in professional trading so I didnt go to my interviews looking like a whopper. Thats why I only listen to profs advice. In terms of making money for myself why would I listen to someone who and someone who makes £1000 a week says something different who should I listen to lol.

how do you distinguish between a pro and SB'er? for example do you know which category i drop into?

There is no difference, pros can be SB'ers. Failing traders can use DA, or the other way around. The results matter much more than the rout to markets that the trader uses.

Yeh wouldnt listen to someone just because they had DA at home either. Bankers are the ones who know whats happening on the ground floor. Prop firms make money of the markets plain and simple. They are true capitalist opportunists and like it or not if you work for a decent prop firm you're gonna learn some sh*t that people like me and you will never know. Bedrooom spreadbetters could make money but most of them dont. I'm just playing the odds.

Status
Not open for further replies.