FTSE 100 intraday trading - JULY 2003

taken 37 for +11
may go lower but this looks like a good place for ftse to start
thinking about the dow and try a retest of the high ?

there's also a bit of an odd fib at 39

I reckon that the low from the 10 o'clock high will be at 2pm, it usually is - at least the same level. As for the warrant trade - lets just say I'm a swing trader that has become a short term swing trader

leapfroga.gif

wavey.gif

bonsai said:
waqr
3pts
so technically 11/2 pts either side

Just looking at my quote screen ftse future is quoted 4030 bid 4030.5 ask. What are the advantages of using a S/B ?

waqr
if you were making enough money trading to pay tax, dont think
you would be asking that question
lol

jonny
thats not lolo
having got where I am today without knowing the diff

lol

bonsai said:
waqr
if you were making enough money trading to pay tax, dont think
you would be asking that question
lol

lets just say I've got some losses to work off

be positive
yes but only when those charts are on the active page

thats how hyperlinks work

jonnyy, you're a hard man to please
but I have found this as suitable for a squeaky clean board.
(and there aren't many)

not everybodys cup of tea ?

Attachments

• lolo.gif
    lolo.gif
    89.9 KB · Views: 410
Hi Jonnyy,
You better keep your mask on if taking :arrowu: out to dinner :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

the pull back does have an abc look about it
but these fast rallies are sometimes 'sucker' rallies
so be careful ?
the internals have not got noticeably better.

Bonsai

It maybe cluttered to you and we are all entitled to our opinions but IT WORKS FOR ME and thats what counts as far as I am concerned.

I would have thought you would see it for what it was a selection of faster and slower trendlines which you can react on should you wish to. But anyone with a reasonable understanding of trendlines can see from the chart where an appropriate buy or sell is in place.

My system maybe different from yours and many other here but that does not make it wrong and for that matter your own system may work very well for you but not someone else.

By posting my chart provides an opportunity for others to see a different approach and they can make of it what they will. I could argue that you own chart while clear does not provide the complete picture because of the fact it is a line chart so it does not display the extrem price movements and where the total profit or loss may have been during the day. That is your choice to have the line chart as another filter from that of the bar but you do not see me being negative towards your choice. It is simply a matter of choice and opinion.