Forex Day Trader's Thread

pity, when I saw the moves this morning thought you were going to have a good day...

My week should have started off a good one on sunday night/monday morning. But that's water under the bridge. I think with thanskgiving it's possible I might just write off the week and not worry about hitting targets. There's always another day/week with great trades.

ive been long since last week at that price... just took a while to play out... i was looking at a bullflag on the thirty min charts... just took a long time.... i think we're approaching a really good place to get short too... just threw on my first piece short at 1.5090 and ill be shorting more as it pokes its head above 1.51... and i wouldnt hesitate to put on a trade just because something looks scary... just trade based on what ur strategies are telling u...now its time for lunch

well thats a great trade then, congrats...good luck with the short, you could be very right...when I say it looks scary I'm basing that thought on my own analysis and strategy, so I guess we're in agreement there :cheesy:

agreed.. You'll have a hard time trading with small stops.. There's thin liquidity foolishness happening in USD and JPY pairs..

howdy CP

agreed.. You'll have a hard time trading with small stops.. There's thin liquidity foolishness happening in USD and JPY pairs..

howdy CP

Also I see a USD bounce from this level (around 74). Worth to keep positions for a few weeks

gbp sell stop 6785 stp 6920, jpy 87,15 stp 85,90 eur still looking where to enter stp above 1.53