Forex Day Trader's Thread

other than putting human beings on the moon 4 times and designing and manufacturing the chip which powers the same machine you're using to spout stereotypes from the 1850s.. [sigh] you're right, I am..

GWB is from CT.. please tell the BBC (and Jerry Hall)

ahem.. the equation?

Let's not kid ourselves about Armstrong/Aldrin - that one doesn't count. Also, I think you'll find Israel deserves a lot of credit for their work in microchips and processors.

EUR/USD is looking very bullish right now, higher lows since last friday, ascending triangle formed this week and looks like its about to break out of the 1.50 top. however, the recent 1 hour candle isnt very convincing. I snuck in for a few pips, but cant seem to commit to this trade.

(the square root of the square root of 1/2 of 30,000,000) X 2.6)) -20 = ~141

I thought you took economics on college .

agreed atari.. you could say that it looks 2600..

gold is leading the charge.. yet I feel like holding UJ for the sake of holding.. I will agree that it looks very, very, very bad and that 88.3 is the next stop.. but I have an order at 88.45 to make up the loss..

I'm screwed on gold and sticking to my promise never to attempt to trade it again..

(the square root of the square root of 1/2 of 30,000,000 X 2.6) -20 = ~141

I thought you took economics on college .

Oh...you're still going on about that. So my statement was correct: you must be the smartest person in texas.

I did take Economics - but I never said I turned up to class :LOL:

I was long eur/usd earlier, but flattened for minutes. I think with current information it looks bad odds for a long, but i'll be looking for some good long entries.

BLURB:

"India's FM has just declined to comment on further gold purchases.."

bullish for pippy?

probably right Mask... the chart says, "USD stremf" BUT......... sure as hell doesn't look like it.. it looks like the talking heads mentioned Sunday are right..

if so.. I'll go back to flat for the week.. or make HUGE profits

I haven't worked out which hours i'm sleeping yet. Maybe I should cut this trade/put some stops + limit orders in and call it a night.

take the UJ trade.. it looks bad but is on MAJOR support .. major support touches always look bad.. you never know!

and be more like this Mask

agreed atari.. you could say that it looks 2600..

gold is leading the charge.. yet I feel like holding UJ for the sake of holding.. I will agree that it looks very, very, very bad and that 88.3 is the next stop.. but I have an order at 88.45 to make up the loss..

I'm screwed on gold and sticking to my promise never to attempt to trade it again..

lol "atari", I guess thats what I get for using my damn university email as my user name.

what does "it looks 2600" mean? and when you say "holding"and "order" i dont really know what you mean specifically...like if its a stop order, sell, buy, whatever. sorry if im being picky I just couldnt decipher what you were saying haha. thanks!

the atari 2600 was the nintendo of the old and beaten down "summer camp" generation... I meant against USD is probably the right choice man..

USD looks bad .. really bad.. but could fight back.. I'm putting an order on that rather than to assume USD will tank.. small loss, big gain works out most of the time ;)

Well....this is stupid of me - i'll probably give it another 20 min max and then call it a night. I'll ruin my day if I stay in this much longer and yen doesn't move a lot anyway.

There's no point in watching ninja.. just buy it and take note that the market is sillilly short USD..

what? yes, sillilly is a word in US English.. it means that sentiment favors the teeming horde of schmucky traders.. go against them when you're at monstrous support.. it looks bad but it ALWAYS looks bad when you try to pick a bottom.. it might fail but so what.. 30 pip stop for big big gains always makes sense.. can't see the future, can debate the validity of the word sillilly