Forex Day Trader's Thread

Screw it....i'm going to run this for now. I have orange sized balls and the brains the size of a peanut.

Yes, for a little - just to see how it plays. I figure if it breaks the resistance 1.48 could be a lock. I'll give it a bit more time and see if it develops from here.

Alright, that's a wrap for tonight on euro (filled at 1.4743) for me. I'm going to put on my sensible hat :(
Closed cable too. Must have made at least 8% on that trade. (correction 10% :eek:)

Last edited:
no, you say I'm sorry but you have to leave sir and if he says no you call the cops.. Also, I'm perfectly happy to stretch my own ass out Gene

wrong, when they refuse to leave you proceed to lock them up in a nice sleeper hold drag there sorry ass from the premises and toss them into the street in a pile of there own **** and ****

200 hours -24 hours + 300 hours.. mmm.. no, the math doesn't work out on that move.. Sadly, our society frowns upon beating up old men.

kids and retarded people are fair game though..

Last edited:
Interest rates...obviously they're holding. There's no way they're hiking. Just how hawkish will be trichet be and are we going to see eur/usd make new highs tomorrow?

Latvia may devaluate their lat currency in an attempt to cue the ailing economy, but this may cause a ripple affect among the european countries including Estonia, Lithuania & some others as they probably follow suite (currently the lat is ped against the euro). This will also cause a wide spread default mortgage in this country and Sweden banks, the big lenders, will have big troubles.

hmm....well I was really thinking tomorrow MPC/ECB but going to the US - they were the most aggressive in their monetary policy so probably are ahead of the curve relative to europe/Uk. US is kind of still struggling and a weak $ isn't a bad thing for them at the moment. I'm really undecided if they're going to hike this year - it'll cause chaos but if they did I reckon it'd be December and no earlier.

IMO I don't think US will raise rate anytime soon, this administration policy won't support a rate hike that causes immediate effects

A rate hike isn't completely negative as it indicates to the market that the fed is comfortable enough with the economy to raise rates and not be concerned about damaging growth. A hike this year is a long shot either way in my opinion. They're all fairly trapped but the US will probably have to be the first to blink.