Forex Day Trader's Thread

You should learn to use tight stops man.. and then have the discipline to wait until spot reaches the next s/r to jump back in, or not at all.. You won't ever get wiped out doing things that way

You should learn to use tight stops man.. and then have the discipline to wait until spot reaches the next s/r to jump back in, or not at all.. You won't ever get wiped out doing things that way

Been there, done that - boring. I got it figured out. I'm a cowboy - yeehaaa!!10% account profits per trade are the best way.(y)

It's pronounced YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

10% account profits per trade are the best way.

to sit in your closet and cry because you lost all your money.. although if you wait and wait and wait for the perfect trade it might not be a bad idea.. I did that 3 times in March and made more money than I made in the 5 following months ;)

but I did it because I need to pay my federal taxes the next month and was desperate.. I could have been wiped and down at burger king the next day asking for an application

Nah pippy, firstly I have more money and i'm very capable of making it into large sums very quickly with a very low risk of blowing up. Secondly, it's only money - i'm going to die so what difference does it make. Worst case: I lose money, take job for a month or so then trade again. What do I have to lose? Either I make money and avoid having to grind a job or I lose money and do the same as everyone else. So i'm much better off this way.

But anyway, I won't discuss my trading methodology here, it's something I rather keep quiet. Me, my 8 ball and confirmation coin - we can't lose.

Closing in on 70% ROI on one of my accounts over the last 2 months or so - more of an experimenting account for my gambling urges.

Last edited:
suckonthis.bmp

This will be good for at least fiddy pips..

139.82 -35 +50 (or more)

Just closed 1 cable and 1 eur/usd trade (about 80 pips.) Still have a eur/usd and 2 cables.

Just closed another cable for 83 pips. Fun day...

Last edited:
yeah I had a "fun" day too with no trades and I had to ask a homeless guy to leave the library..

Why did you have to do that? Did you buy him a coffee or anything? I'd have just let him be and let them do it.

Nice one cpng. Looks like I might bail the rest of eur/usd very soon. Not too confident in upside - just going to see if resistance goes then try for another 20-30.

You're not getting it.. Me "working" at the library is very much involuntary and not designed to be pleasant.. Had I let him be they'd let me be......... raped in the Houston jail

to compound my misery the ghetto Chinese restaurant next to the library has given me serious intestinal distress.. $3.95 for an entree, soup, egg roll and fortune cookie..

don't trust it..

Yeah, but you can't use force surely.

Why are all big black guys named "bubba" - I think you're being racist. Racist reported.

Could be ambitious and I might call it a day and sleep soon too. need a few resistance points to go and what's really going to break them at this time? I'll hang around for a bit though.

Aussie seems uppity to me.. A bad day on the US markets could be worth 200 pips short.. I'll let it come up a tad ..

1.475 Euro should be good for a scalp short .. 92 on stochastic hourlies will scream overbought around 97 if it can get there soon..

overbought plus strong resistance = scalpify

no, you say I'm sorry but you have to leave sir and if he says no you call the cops.. Also, I'm perfectly happy to stretch my own ass out Gene