Forex Day Trader's Thread

Maybe...but who cares about Australia? :p

Anyway, I probably should go - dentist in the morning :| and i'm not doing much here other than killing my eyes. Good night and good luck if anyone takes any trades when i'm out of sight.

Australia is misleading.. we're talking about a very small population on a huge mass of land with hug amounts of mineral resources that China needs.. the rest of us are screwed and the almighty Aussie dollar will tank harder than the rest when the time comes.. I'm mostly interested in the -268k jobs print in the US.. that's important.. Aussie jobs tonight are irrelevant.

My congratulations on being the first Englishman ever to visit a dentist

[drum roll cymbal crash]

just take the hit without making predictable comments about toothless rednecks, incest, delicous food and hamsum traders etc..

where else has it been count?

try my 87.55 ninja trade... it will bounce .. trust me .. get 40 pips on it and t/p or move stop to 0.. stochastics will be ugly if it gets there today

their whole culture is based around drinking sugary **** and having funny accents .. al-yoo-miny-um.. they need our guidance CP..

heh.. classic

87.55 is the only reasonable trade I feel like putting the Pippy5000 brand on tonight..

Dear Chumps,

I, Pippy500, hereby and hereforth do put my brand, albeit worthless, on the 87.55 ninja long trade.. I shall undergo snears and jeers from various peanut galleries should it not hold, but if it does, I shall be crowned king bitchin' librarian thug..

87.55 .. live and breathe at least twiddny pips on it.. however... I need 100

87.55 .. USD/JPY .. aka ninja.. that's what I'm talking about about and that's where my order lies for $1,000,000.........minus approximately $900,000...

ok.. one more day of library dude this week

bagged 100 pips off that move in euro overnight :) now what... back to new highs? seems like it needs to rest a bit. worth a short somewhere?