Forex Day Trader's Thread

yeah Andy 1.46 actually but I'd like to buy a dip rather than jump in now.. Same with Euro pairs..

could be a suckers move .. this rally.. gold and oil are back below the breakout point and the only reason stocks are up is that people "think" there will be good news from the Fed.. if there isn't this will murder Euro and Aussie dollars.. so this is a tough call actually.

could be a suckers move .. this rally.. gold and oil are back below the breakout point and the only reason stocks are up is that people "think" there will be good news from the Fed.. if there isn't this will murder Euro and Aussie dollars.. so this is a tough call actually.

yeah open the weekly chart of euro..and you will see.. its still looking awful..

there will be bounces.. as there always will..
which is part of the.. natural pattern..

stocks run up on hope.. or the slope of hope..
or the WALL OF FEAR

I'm 5 lots long with a 100 pip trailing stop on Cable.. 15 minutes to go.. getting a bit nervous.

This is weakness for Sterling but overall stocks are still way up .. We should still be seeing risk appetite .. I'm tempted to buy again..

no.. it's failed too many times and so has Euro.. my bias is to sell rallies on Cable and Euro..

usd chf broke 1.15 .. like there was no resistance at all..
could be initial sign usd wil rocket again..

double top at 1.3330 in euro .. But week has not over.

Bailouts... are NOT BULLISH ..BUT BEARISH.. everytime the market will make new BAILOUT- LOWS

Riderrrrrr

taken profit on ftse .. from 4310 to 4200.. was larger position..

plunge protection team risk