Forex Day Trader's Thread

morning pip.. hope euro wil hit about 1.3480.. and then returns his down journey

usd/chf 1.1423 waiting for higher price to sell

pippy, don't you think that this fed rate decision could cause a rally in the dollar. There is not much room for the fed to do anything anymore, unless they decide to buy toxic assets, which in turn will lead to a rally on the dollar. There is obviously the chance that the dollar could absolutely tank if the fed decides to do nothing and the market takes the view that the U.S economy is screwed.

the ftse 100 and the dow have resistance at 4300 and 8300, respectively. And the market is stuggling to get past these levels. So this could signal a pause in dollar selling against sterling and euro (if the reason for all this dollar selling is based on risk appetite, which is the most likely reason)

usd/chf 1.1451 order to open at 1.1486 is approaching..

put a tight stop on these.. of only 60pip , either it is good or it is wrong.

will be last bet against usd, if it fail. look for usd to rocket sooner or later

I think we could see a ton of USD weakness today.. S&P500 is way up .. that decision later today could murder the USD..

I think we could see a ton of USD weakness today.. S&P500 is way up .. that decision later today could murder the USD..

hey Pippy,
so based on that, would you go long on GBP/USD? It looks like there is some room to run up to 1.45 maybe?

decline you *******s.. boeing cut jobs, caterpillar.. this rally is the worst sucker rally i ever witnessed