Forex Day Trader's Thread

and hamsum... check the face though bitch.. hamsum.. and there's also the issue of wanting a samitch and making a damn samich.. I make a lot of jokes on this thread but the one thing I would never joke about is you making me a mother****ing sammich..

5'10" and yet raping your sorry womanizing attempts.. it isn't my fault you're freakishly tall and gangly son.. plus ..

ah, nevermind .. you couldn't handle fine ass TX women..

plus.. there's your weak ass bank roll ..

Last edited:
if you don't think my profile is hilarious just kill yourself.. btw .. how's the sattelites up there Scotty?

Fly on down here anytime you like son.. you can stay in one of my two empty bedrooms and I'd show you what real womanizing and partying was like .. but don't bang your head on our nomral sized ceilings son.. we don't cater to old timey kilt wearing freaks.. just ballers.. you wouldn't know..

last chance to get a ticket ho..

prettybaby.jpg

that's my baby.. say something bad .. I... WILL...****ING....KILL....YOU

say what you want about TX men.. we are man enough to take it.. trust me.. but diss our fine women and you just outed yourself.. drool bitches drool.. and watch my trades tomorrow..

slight hangover expected..

and come on down Gene and Ridd... I got a big ol' mansion waiting for you and plenty of cash from today to show you a real time..

Last edited:
OT:

y'all boys go ahead and remove EU and EJ orders .. we're consolidating and there's no clear direction..

Europe’s trade surplus widened to the most in more than a year, providing further evidence that the economy is improving. The euro is my favorite currency right now. I believe that the euro zone will begin increasing interest rates far before the US does and it looks as if traders believe so as well, increasing bets that the ECB will raise the benchmark yield from 1% by the middle of next year: the implied yield on the 3 month Euribor futures contract for June 2010 delivery is now 1.255% from 1.225% yesterday – implying at 25 bps increase. Saw this quote as well, backing up my thoughts: “Given the fragility of the US economy, the Fed can’t normalize credit and monetary easing policies. The bulk of highly liquid dollar assets will continue to flow into other currencies or commodities, putting downward pressure on the dollar,” stated by Mitsuru Saito, chief economist in Tokyo at Tokai Tokyo Securities.

pipp

prettybaby.jpg

that's my baby.. say something bad .. I... WILL...****ING....KILL....YOU

say what you want about TX men.. we are man enough to take it.. trust me.. but diss our fine women and you just outed yourself.. drool bitches drool.. and watch my trades tomorrow..

slight hangover expected..

and come on down Gene and Ridd... I got a big ol' mansion waiting for you and plenty of cash from today to show you a real time..

i get the airplane ticket from you pip? ;)

Now I do see EUR/USD support 1.4688 - 1.4677.
But if it would break 1.4677 lower do not Buy.