Forex Day Trader's Thread

EJ just hit 94 on the 2hr stochastic oscillator.. it would have very little hope of breaking the 134.4 double top within the next few hours.. nice place for a high percentage short.

EJ just hit 94 on the 2hr stochastic oscillator.. it would have very little hope of breaking the 134.4 double top within the next few hours.. nice place for a high percentage short.

Do you suggest that it will go to 134.40 or not? I'm short @134

it doesn't look like it will ;) I'm already short Euro so I'm using EJ as a backup trade just in case Euro becomes underwater.. I think you'll be ok at 134.. it's already hugely overbought

It looks like Euro might be done for the afternoon.. not following equities higher is a good sign.

I didn't Tuky.. I'm buying it for a move to 134.4 and then reversing short.. I actually bought it and got about 20 pips earlier and now I have an order at support for another move higher .. I do not believe 134.4 will break .. My Euro short worked as planned too .. I'm out of all trades now for a gangbusters day on the Forex market ;)

Actually judging by ninja's position at SMA resistance I believe EJ could break that support and move to it's own SMA support before heading north..

You mean they're aboot the seem?

The average Canadian accent isn't much different than an average non-regional American "news anchor" accent except for certain words.. The problem with the whole pretend to be Canadian plan is I don't know **** about Canada.. Someday someone will say, "oh, I lived in Toronto too.. WHICH PART ARE YOU FROM?"

UHHHHHMMMMM... the really southern part!

I'm still a bit surprised that people argue with me when things keep happening exactly as I say they will a few hours in advance :LOL:

don't put money on it though.. I'll keep it for myself and my friends.. Gene, come to America and let's go to Rick's ..

http://www.ricks.com/NorthHouston/

dont let a canadian hear you saying the accents are the same! having lived in canada i would say its night and day between the two