Forex Day Trader's Thread

Now I do see EUR/USD support 1.4688 - 1.4677.
But if it would break 1.4677 lower do not Buy.

We got our 1.4688 support small amount.
But ... is still ...but.
Our trades based on Intraday - Daily reversion. Reversion level is Pivot levels. Same time they are strong resistance or strong support. Resistance we do Sell, support we do Buy. Thees Entries are 2-7 pips accuracy. And Stops are 25 pips. Later after price moves 15 - 25 pips of Profit move Stops near Entry (This is new. Use to be 40 pips in old market conditions). Also we do trade follow broken Pivot. In this case I do make special note. It works just for special Market conditions and for special levels or pivots. Take some profit at 40 and 70-100 pips. Never close all trade 100%
Do not risk more 3% of your account Balance.

I think Eur is heading to 4640-50 and there we should buy. To many traders are short and it'll probably be a squeeze. My crystal ball is saying that USD index is heading to 75.50 then to 80 and then to 73. Gold: 1070, correction, then 1250

I think Eur is heading to 4640-50 and there we should buy. To many traders are short and it'll probably be a squeeze. My crystal ball is saying that USD index is heading to 75.50 then to 80 and then to 73. Gold: 1070, correction, then 1250

Very good thinking.
But I took risk on 1.4688.
I'll make Video, how I got that.

pippy you couldnt handle me..did i mention i was a bouncer for 5 years before trading? you would be in awe

pippy you couldnt handle me..did i mention i was a bouncer for 5 years before trading? you would be in awe

I go for the eyes :LOL:

damn, I really feel horrible today.. can't trade .. need water and tylenol..

Unexpected jobless claims drop in US to 545k from 557k a week earlier. Most importantly was the Street was expecting the number to come in this week at 557k. It’s tough not to continue to be long the Euro. At $1.4735 per euro, it’s the dollar’s weakest level since Sept 25, 2008. The good economic data continues to confirm this trend. I think the easiest thing to do right now is to continue to sell the dollar, however one technical indicator is starting to point against continued strength – the 14-day relative strength climbed to 74, the highest level since March 19. A reading of 70 tends to indicate a rally is approaching an extreme and a reversal may be imminent.

who gives a toss about jobless claims, the number is falling coz people are rolling onto long term benefits (or getting none at all) get a clue!

I think Euro is about to come down a bit.. in fact if it can pop higher I'll definitely sell it..

I just ate some Frank's hot sauce and cured my hangover.. too much of a man

I will wait to 1.49. Could be abc correction from 1.4760, it needs to finish 3rd wave, and it's bullish above 640