Forex Day Trader's Thread

Are you talking about the weekly 87 double bottom or the hourly double bottom that was just posted?

Just the way everything is shaping up......my analysis isn't restricted to One cross...I tend to look at them all as they are all interelated anyhow.

As I recall from November the Japanese gov. was planning on drawing a line in the sand at 85, but it's not the same government.. Even so it would be devastating to their economy to have the exchange rate become much more unfavorable. After all, they need to be able to bleed us dry the next time the rocket scientists in Washington launch "Cash for Camrys" pt. 2..

They work just fine.. I just used 9 of them to buy some Cheladas and the storekeeper was perfectly happy to accept them.

I think Manchester produces the best music in the world btw ;)

Good call on the Manchester music Pippy. Even though im biased as i was born there.

Used to go and watch the Happy Mondays before they were well known doing local
manchester gigs. We used to tag along afterwards with them and get smashed in the bars or whatever clubs they used to go to. This show was on the other day about them ghost hunting and i couldnt stop laughing at some of the comments they make

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ghosthunting+with+the+happy+mondays&search_type=&aq=f

Good thread btw

Ged

Last edited:
thanks bro.. I'm more partial to The Smiths and Joy D. but I did really like the Mondays first album too.. Was that lead singer as much of a lunatic as "24 Hr. Party People" made him out to be? I don't think I'd hang out with that dude. :LOL:

Did you hang at The Hacienda?

thanks bro.. I'm more partial to The Smiths and Joy D. but I did really like the Mondays first album too.. Was that lead singer as much of a lunatic as "24 Hr. Party People" made him out to be? I don't think I'd hang out with that dude. :LOL:

Did you hang at The Hacienda?

He,s actually worse than what the film made him out to be. The part where he walked into The Dry Bar and with the Gun was true. Bez was just spaced out all them years ago. He would take so many E's that he would just be slumped in a corner of the room. A lot of their guys who hung out with them were just like them so it was normal to them. I went to the Hacienda twice in the around 1993 but it was gang wars at the time and wasnt safe so i stopped going. It was 1 of the best clubs ive ever been to for atmosphere and the music. Ive been listening to Joy Division for the last few weeks as well.

Ged

hmmm... dangerous.. market has been long Yen so far today.. I'm actually planning on short EJ 132

UJ has trouble with 90.5 .. maybe move the t/p down a few pips

Last edited: