Forex Day Trader's Thread

I based on price action on M5 chart. Also fading the gap down betting that UJ can't go down that fast, at least it'll take sometimes, maybe a day or so, before resuming it's down trend

I think it still crawling up to 90.7 or may be up to 91.5 area, although will take some times

ts.jpg

check out my new bitchin' trade station..

Cheladas are delicious.. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... and technically it would be 9 since they are 24 ouncers..

I'll take Euro long 1.4505 as well and if I get stopped in ninja I'll certainly take it short at the 50hr .. the writing is on the wall for ST USD weakness.. might be some little blips here and there (like tonight) but the end result is a test of the Dec highs..

euro should have a bounce around 1.4505, how strong the bounce is remained to be seen

I'm up nice on ninja.. and feeling very strong about buying Euro 1.4505 should ninja break north.

I would be amazed if Euro didn't hit the Dec highs this week.. amazed.. there are too many warning signs man..

check the daily EJ charts for a great potential trade.. it's almost there.. I'm dying to get filled [no wisecracks about that last sentence either]