Forex Day Trader's Thread

I'm down 3 and sticking with it.. I would have liked to have gotten in at 1.4185 .. I'd feel more comfortable because it could easily retest 1.42

Euro rallied because the Chinese said they want to discuss an alternate curency to the USD at the next G8 summit :sleep:

jus few days ago chinese were saying they were not going to reshuffle their portfolio and they were happy with dollar exposure?? whooo knows

I'm finally profitable on Euro.. I'm going for a 50% retracement of today's move.. SHORT

Attachments

• GBP-USD.jpg
    GBP-USD.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 131
Here's what I'm looking at for EUR/USD. Short position looking to retrace the channel down to 1.4060

Also, if you plan to trade NFP report tomorrow, here's an article

Attachments

• eurusd.jpg
    eurusd.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 132
there looks like there could be a steep drop about to pick up momentum in the Euro.....

Attachments

• EUR-USD.jpg
    EUR-USD.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 136
there looks like there could be a steep drop about to pick up momentum in the Euro.....

possibly, but i think your placing too much emphasis on channels which worked previously. you shud always back up your trades with a fundamental view or at least technical analysis taken further to include more mathematical concepts such as moving averages etc. it has been proven that stocks produce patters which are produced when you toss a coin an infinite amount of times, and its technical analysis which relies on these very same patterns. so its good to have knowledge of technical analysis and be able to visualise where resistance and support is, but never a wise idea to base it just on that. jus a bit of advice mate

possibly, but i think your placing too much emphasis on channels which worked previously. you shud always back up your trades with a fundamental view or at least technical analysis taken further to include more mathematical concepts such as moving averages etc. it has been proven that stocks produce patters which are produced when you toss a coin an infinite amount of times, and its technical analysis which relies on these very same patterns. so its good to have knowledge of technical analysis and be able to visualise where resistance and support is, but never a wise idea to base it just on that. jus a bit of advice mate

Sure...thanks for the advise...

I look out for the birth of these short lived trends.....what do they call them???.....lol....yes their called day trades!

i will give you a fundamental view! the euro is garbage!

:LOL:

But all joking aside, I don't personally think we'll see any big fundamental changes overnight, just looking for a range until NFP and ECB rate announcement tomorrow.