Forex Day Trader's Thread

sup... William Wallace joke? anyone? anyone?? I'm long Euro and yes, I WAS WRONG about the direction and could have had 55 .. but now I'll get 110 .. I'm long, I'm strong and dammit this time I'm not wrong..

Hurry... someone ban Gene before I have to wake up to his smart ass comments about how I ****ed up .. I KNOW I DID.. ok, but it looked like long was the way to go.. I did get 12 short and I'm long now so we'll see who comes out better in the end..

ah making a lovely 100pips on short cable. Shorted it yday evening since it was hovering below 1.65. was bound to tank. 1000quid up on the day

i never like trading during crazy volatile times, so i am considering getting out of this trade before ECB or maybe before payrolls

having said that, if payrolls are f****d then usd will rally and i will make an absolute killing. hmmmmmmmmmmmm

having said that, if payrolls are f****d then usd will rally and i will make an absolute killing. hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Exactly, just put a stop in. Thats all i´m doing. I`m hoping for a trigger today for moves much lower in eur/usd towards 1.3400 in coming weeks.