Forex Day Trader's Thread

I'd just like to say that I was intentionally stopped out to show you guys what not to do..

no, no, no.. no thanks are necessary.. I choose to suck in order to benefit the thread..

and for a mere 5% of your earnings.. well, I'm going to go scream into a pillow for a while then do my usual crying in the fetal position in my closet..

yea exactly, i mean if you have a look at the charts, the amount of times you could have made a killing once cable went past 1.65, its crazy. thought i don't want to miss the opportunity this time. i will try getting back in with a short position in a decent rally back up at 1.6480 region.

that's true with the 1.41 region in Euro as well.. as long as this equities chop continues then we can make some money shorting over and over again..

im converting my shorts from last night on Cable and Euro...

looking to reverse positions in the last hour....

so looking to go long Cable and Euro for the last hour.....

soft commodities got hammered today. reports showed increase in production, more than forecast. Lot of money to be made in those markets, but volatile as hell

some pretty big data coming out in the U.S tomorrow, pending home sales and ADP employment report. also got ISM manufacturing. market might be expecting good pending home sales figures but reckon ADP will overshadow this, could see another sell off in equities and rally on the dollar. considering adding to my long gold position

some pretty big data coming out in the U.S tomorrow, pending home sales and ADP employment report. also got ISM manufacturing. market might be expecting good pending home sales figures but reckon ADP will overshadow this, could see another sell off in equities and rally on the dollar. considering adding to my long gold position

hi tripleogstar,

Looks like gold has had a hard time breaking through $980 this year. What's your opinion on where gold is going?

gold

hi tripleogstar,

Looks like gold has had a hard time breaking through $980 this year. What's your opinion on where gold is going?

gold will move below 912.70, approx to 890/903
after that a bounce

ultimately gold will fall to 650, after that it would surge to new highs