Forex Day Trader's Thread

Funny thing is when the Chinese did their squawking about the USD the GBP and AUD did not benefit.. it was only the Euro that jumped up..

i couldn't give a toss about china tbh i dount thewy will surpass america as the world power in our lifetime

interesting that statement coming from a german..imo it will be germany who will pull out of the euro causing its collapse

interesting that statement coming from a german..imo it will be germany who will pull out of the euro causing its collapse

Maybe you right. I actually live in uk and trade cable daily so be sad to see it go! we shall see but i think euro will survive. You right though if it does go it will be Germany causing it.
sorry if my English aint so good be the wine.

If you're slugging down wine and trading you'd fit in just fine on this thread :LOL:

I actually really enjoyed the food in Germany.. might be because our food is loosely based on your food.. can't beat Weissbier either.. You can keep that currywurst though..

I'm stopping my Euro short at 0 because this looks like a bullish continuation pattern..

does that mean they will stop going to spain and putting their towels on the loungers?

wow.. a self-hating Capitalist.. Go get 'em Che :LOL:

also, it's really an issue of not fighting the broader range.. it would have held were it not for the Chinese comments, but now that the stops have been run it will be much easier to push it back up to 1.42 where I will get another short in .. soooooo.. stop is at 0 ..

meh.. I just t/p'd at 15 pips.. the market wants another test of 1.42

check the hourly SMA bullish cross, and ninja is at SMA resistance which will make dollar strength difficult.. a lot of things are coming together for another 1.42 test.. and like our conflicted friend said.. the trend is up