Forex Day Trader's Thread

yeh you people are right but obama is also going to set the financial system so wt you people think about that is the usd will go up or stay on the same position against the eur and gbp.

I do believe they are closed Ridd! I'll be back late in the Japanese session.. today is father's day in the US

I'm reading tons of news stories about fighting and unrest all over the Middle East this weekend. This is looking like an all out war brewing. North Korea is complicating things as well by frightening Americans with their threats to shoot a missile towards Hawaii.

it's complex.. I would normally say it would cause Yen strength but if Japan itself is in danger then perhaps the USD would benefit more... Of course if US territory was involved then perhaps the move would be to CHF. However, there might be so much cross-action that CHF could strengthen and yet USD/CHF would still rise before falling dramatically. I imagine that shorting EUR/CHF might be the most straightforward thing to do.

I'm short EU using a sell stop below the hourly SMA but it seems to have popped back up despite the Nikkei continuing to fall.. I'm sticking with it.. 30/30