Forex Day Trader's Thread

ok I'll hang on to loonie with sl 25, I think it's just a pull back. Let's see if the market stops me out

Last edited:
I hate this EU trade and I knew I should have dumped it.. might get stopped out here.. down 24

I think EJ currenly has some resistance that it needs to overcome @ around 133.3 or so. It may have a pull back to 133.9. If it breaks 133.3 then 1st stop should be 132.6

it's an approximate target, mean of the wick & candle on 5/4 & 5/5 daily chart, also it's @ 20 lower band of 20-BB on H4 chart

I just found something awesome on the ninja dailies.. SMA jumbled together.. double SMA resistance .. excellent place to place an order to go short..

not sure about ninja though, it's at the daily trend line and easy to bounce back. On H4 & H1 charts, it has a tendency to pull back to 200sma on either chart...

oh well, good night Pippy. Currently up 20, let's see how USD/CAD does in the morning

where will you guys try to pick up Euro? the old H&S at 1.38 or the previous lows 1.3755

I have an order in at 1.3755

kept al my shorts, very busy today .. , just opened my trade screen 30minutes ago, well , couldnot believe my eyes, i bless the whole heaven above,
i closed 1 pos, and leaving 2.. no way to exit now either

This day is SO BORING!

I went long ninja after Euro bored me to tears.. up 18 .. still waiting for Euro to DO SOMETHING INTERESTING