Forex Day Trader's Thread

ok.. so here are my entry orders on Euro:

$100,000 at 1.38075 with a 20 pip stop
$200,000 at 1.3755 with a 30 pip stop ..
$300,000 at 1.361 with a 30 pip stop..

will be travelling abroad tomorrow, could be i will occassionally in the hotel thought, but not that regularly, wish you all the best,
i keep my shorts until my targets, and will not bother any bounce in between
silver target has reached (safe target) and the other 2 i will keep

USD/CAD hourly stochastics is at 72.. it can't go too much further without a retrace.. I'm going to sell it at 1.1635

it might take Europe to do it but Euro is showing no interest in the downside.. course.. it's the Japanese session.. even still..

I'd think euro is down, eventually to 1.3710 or so, maybe @ end of tomorrow or mid of the day after. Would short it on a pull back, 1.3845 (?). 1st stop 1.382, 2nd stop 1.376, last @ 1.3710

these are golden times filled with golden paranoia .. golden because we don't fall for nonsense too easily.. the economy IS getting better and we were due for a correction..

the supports are 1.38, 1.375 and 1.36 .. although I don't have a perfect record for official calls I do have a 6 for 7 ..

grab Euro long .. grab it..

a bit confused about euro, but after looking more I still think it has more downward tendency than upward. Short it 30/60, see how it goes

If it doesn't look good I'll get out early

sounds like you parked your car at Harvard Yard against strict orders :LOL:

here's what I'm doing.. I'm stalking my new favorite pair.. GJ .. yes, GJ is a real man's man pair.. GJ, while almost unforgiving and with the most horrific spread you're ever likely to see, GJ is a blind robot bouncing off of hourly and daily SMA as if hypnotized.. Use a demo account to trade the zombie.. You'll see that the spread is irrelevant..