Forex Day Trader's Thread

well done Pip Balls of steel for sure . Really wanted but market action scared me before FED anouncement. I later went short DJI @ 8202. Missed out but that's the way sometimes. 8256 may complete what is 2 adjoining rising bearish wedges on charts. Theres only about 100-150 left on top if I'm wrong. If completed huge pressure on those basket cases....ahem I mean basket of currencies other than dollar.

but was still much worse than expected, economist forecasts were -4.70%, even Goldman was expecting -5.7%. So who knows, I thought initially that it was good figures reported by companies i.e Visa, Time Warner plus the upgrade of the banking sector

Don't know about the DOW but the S&P has completed it's retracement at 877/878, briefly broke it and then failed, closing close to the post FOMC lows.. This is bearish..

ouch.. I'm short Euro and EJ right now.. stopped at $0 on both.. yeah man.. I don't trust long or short to tell you the truth.. btw.. Remember that 6' English chick "madder than a bag of frogs".. She winked at me and hollad today :LOL:

haha come for a visit and take the old battle axe out, best time to visit what with the pound being worthless!

she's right though.. peoples has kids that they tryin' to feed.. :LOL:

[homer simpson]

mmmmmm.....chicken...

[/homer simpson]