Forex Day Trader's Thread

I used to have such a nice fluffy head of hair until I pulled it all out trading forex..

I'm selling Euro at the 61.8 retracement.. it's trying to break the 50% right now

no, Trip.. I just haven't been making many trades.. Euro is approaching the level I want to short..

only thread I do tripleostar.
I'm on the fence. Ineed to wait to buy more dollars(fundamentally best trade). US Markets are dreaming, inventories way down accounting for more than half of the 6.1% drop in GDP. So their logic is: consumer spending present therfore creating huge GDP potential up for Q3...am that's very forward thinking. Market need a pullback regardless and when it goes heading down to ?7400 currencies will snap out of ranges fairly fast. Likewise when we go back up to 9000-10000 that the technical charts suggest that we are half way through a rally within a bear market(primary trend)

877 is monstrous resistance in the S&P 500 btw.. we're at 870 right now.. So if you were looking to long USD the time would be approaching.. EUR/USD isn't really following equities higher right now as well..

I'm short Euro on the failure.. stocks at new highs and Euro making no attempt at another breakout..

equity longs are bailing.. this is a clear failure of a major resistance level and we should be heading back down now..