Forex Day Trader's Thread

mate u gota know wen ur wrong, uve just been stopped out on 2 terrible trades. EUR/JPY is on a bullish run and if there is resistance anywhere it will be the 200day moving average which is at 1.3330

thanks for the advice buddy....i messed up today.....gonna quit and come back monday....

Next week will be big. Indicators suggest theres a big move coming and a 10% crash is due. I'm getting ready for some serious dollar buying. This thing could be 1000pips even over max 2 months.82.5 needs to broken on dollar index for head and shoulders theory to prove correct. EURO releasing March German retail sales tue morn at 6.00GMT. I'm thinking this might be good . We got a ot of reports over here that their Car Sales were way up. Analysts predicting 0.2%. A wild spending month by the Germans does indicate conditions improving to me but it will give the euro a lift because really things are dire.

equities are having trouble getting through resistance today.. might be a last hour sell off..

nah.. equities again reversing to up..
eur/usd bearish against 1.3385., crossing that level will be bullish for euro

enjoy

Multiple news cameras capture the moment a car ploughs though a crowd of people and crashes during a parade that included Queen Beatrix and the Dutch royal family.

The black Suzuki knocked down a number of people before crashing into a nearby monument.

It was not immediately clear what led to the crash or if it was intentional, and the extent of injuries was not yet known.

The royals were taking part in a parade in an open-top bus to celebrate the Queen's Day national holiday in the city of Apeldoorn.

riddddddddddddd

Multiple news cameras capture the moment a car ploughs though a crowd of people and crashes during a parade that included Queen Beatrix and the Dutch royal family.

The black Suzuki knocked down a number of people before crashing into a nearby monument.

It was not immediately clear what led to the crash or if it was intentional, and the extent of injuries was not yet known.

The royals were taking part in a parade in an open-top bus to celebrate the Queen's Day national holiday in the city of Apeldoorn.

it was intentional.., intentional murder..
but a bad attack with regard to the chances of killing the royals ;)

im not happy with this market, i have no positions on, but thats becoz i dont know wot the bloody hell is going on. everyone been bangin on about a correction, but equities keep on climbing higher. stupid f*****g market

hi guys, since my question has to do with the EUR/USD action today, i figure ill ask here...and i feel dumb for asking considering my experience in the markets but can someone explain to me the meaning of risk appetite in the currency market...using today as an example would great. thanks!

My long EUR/USD trade is working out well.. this could go to 1.37

I wouldn't buy USD right now.. incredibly bullish close in the S&P at 907