Forex Day Trader's Thread

I just heard on TV that they don't even have a vaccine for this strain of flu.....this flu can quite easily escalate....scary stuff.....

im thinkin if deutsche bank figures are good tomorrow, cud see a rally on the euro. however, you do have diamlerchrysler reporting as well tomorrow and i think that will give a better indication of the state of the economy and so bad figures from them mite spark another sell off on the euro

Great.. a global epidemic .. What am I supposed to do in the Road Warrior world of 2010.. A currency trader?? I'll be useless...

Great.. a global epidemic .. What am I supposed to do in the Road Warrior world of 2010.. A currency trader?? I'll be useless...

Well you can hand out masks Pip for the first few months(charge $20 a pop). World of 2010 will be all dollars so you'll have made so much money on the way to this that you won't need to work at all. I'll be beautiful. Less people and you with all that power?

Nothing doing in currencies
hope your loving your new relationship with copper now Ridder. $163-$177! NGas sneaking up as well